15+ Year Old Account

Cost per month to play?

I could not find the cost per month to play the game, anyone have information on this?

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Will I need to purchase a monthly subscription in order to play Star Wars: The Old Republic?
    Yes, a monthly subscription is required to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. Players will be able to select one of three different subscription options:
    1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (£8.99/€12.99)
    3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/£25.17/€35.97)
    6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/£46.14/€65.94)

From the FAQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, must have missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

It's basically the exact same price as WoW's sub option, which appears to be the industry standard now.

It so looks like price fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    It's basically the exact same price as WoW's sub option, which appears to be the industry standard now.
    It was the standard for p2p games long before wow.

Quote Originally Posted by rejer13 View Post
    It so looks like price fixing.
    It totally is, calling it "industry standard" its just masking it, but no regulatory company will do anything