Deleted

Need some advice for my new mice

Hey guys, i really need some experts advice because im planning to buy a new mice but really dont have any clue about techincal things considering a mice.
    The three mices which i've seen so far and look good to me are the RAZER MAMBA, RAZER LACHESIS and RAZER DEATHADDER. I just dont know what distuingishes those mices, all have different dpi but whats dpi etc+ i know that the deathadder is infrared while the lachesis and mamba are laser mices which require a special mice pad, is that true? if so does razer also have good mice pads or are there better ones ? I also heard LOGITECH has some good gaming mice, could you recommend ones if its better than the RAZER mices ?

Apart from the final decision that im taking the mice which fits the most comfortable in my hand, can you guys tell me how those mices distinguish themselves and from a technical point of view which is the best choice ?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    great thank you but the RAZER MAMBA isnt in the list, can anyone tell me a bit about the mamba ? is it really worth the money ?
    Last edited by mmocc2dfb90f48; 2011-12-16 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    any reviews from you guys for the razer mamba ? i dont really trust those online reviews at their homepages :x

I'm using a Razer Lachesis. The first Lachesis "broke" after about 2 years (spilt some drink over it, my own fault) - I bought another Lachesis because that's how satisfied I was with the first one.

The Mamba is (iirc) very low so your palm isn't very supported, I didn't really like the feel of it. Your best bet would be to visit one of your nearby stores and have a feel of each mouse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcuse View Post
    I'm using a Razer Lachesis. The first Lachesis "broke" after about 2 years (spilt some drink over it, my own fault) - I bought another Lachesis because that's how satisfied I was with the first one.

The Mamba is (iirc) very low so your palm isn't very supported, I didn't really like the feel of it. Your best bet would be to visit one of your nearby stores and have a feel of each mouse.
    yea i planned to do that the upcoming week, i just wanted to know if technically the mamba is the best choice (comfort aside)