Thread: need help

need help

i just preordered swtro from gamestop and i was wondering when will i get to make a account on swtro for the preorder

You can make an account anytime on swtor.com
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    You can make an account anytime on swtor.com
    but wont i need to buy the game again? i mean i want to make my account with the pre order

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    but wont i need to buy the game again? i mean i want to make my account with the pre order
    No. But if you want to try get in on early access you will need to enter your pre-order code (gamestop should have provided this).

Quote Originally Posted by ash1ey View Post
    No. But if you want to try get in on early access you will need to enter your pre-order code (gamestop should have provided this).
    havent got one yet

Deleted
    Chase them up for it, either that or cancel your order and just go with Origin digital download, you get your pre-order code instantly after paying.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    i just preordered swtro from gamestop and i was wondering when will i get to make a account on swtro for the preorder
    I pre ordered my copy from Gamestop then I went in to pay for the game so I don't need to spend later on for the game, was told by the worker there that all the instore codes was gone & handed out, I pre-ordered my game on Dec 8th, got my online pre order code for Dec 12th.