Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I had the same issues as you when I first built my Sandy Bridge rig. Turned out I put too much thermal paste on it. I believe I used a little less than pea sized drop when I reapplied it and I haven't had a problem since, and that was back in Feb.

Deleted
    Probably the fault of the temperature, correct air flow

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, finally solved the problem, it was a RAM error. Thanks for all the advice and help.
    Watch the weather change...

lol always Ram, Should always be the first thing you check

Alright so I'm currently typing from my IPod ATM because my computer doesn't want to turn on. I restarted my computer, and whenever I'm supposed to press the button to access the BIOS, you have about 2-5 seconds to press the button

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 08:26 AM ----------

I failed to press the button in time so I turned my computer off before it fully booted up, which probably is why it won't turn on

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 08:27 AM ----------

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 08:28 AM ----------

Alright so I'm currently typing from my IPod ATM because my computer doesn't want to turn on. I restarted my computer, and whenever I'm supposed to press the button to access the BIOS, you have about 2-5 seconds to press the button

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 08:26 AM ----------

I failed to press the button in time so I turned my computer off before it fully booted up, which probably is why it won't turn on
    Last edited by ThePartyGuest; 2013-04-06 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePartyGuest View Post
    Alright so I'm currently typing from my IPod... etc etc..
    I think this post ^ is a mistake post from another thread.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab