Deleted

Addon for rated Bg

Sorry, I was looking for 2 addons.
    basically an addon that do see the "control" made to my rbg mates, and those who did.
    And another one that show me the CD used by my rbg mates.
    Im not sure if ppl do what they have to do, like control or use cd in the right moment

does anyone know any addons of this type?
    Thx and soz for bad eng

All can be found at curse.com

Enemy CD usage: Anyone of these will do what you're wanting:

Atremi - puts enemy CD's on top of their nameplates. Its like icicle but FAR more configurable.

Any spellwarning addon will put a lot of text on your screen in BG's though

Woogled timer bars for enemy CD's

Pvptimer, same as above but more configurable.

Platebuffs can be used to see what CC is put on your enemies, what debuffs and buffs on their nameplates with large icons for CC and major CD's. This is BY FAR my favorite it is amazingly helpful as you can see when the CC ends and chain it with .2 seconds to go.

Paranoid android (I think thats the name) will show you everything that going on around you

GladiatorLossa (German, French and English only) it talks to you and gives you spell warnings) <---AWESOME addon for arena but confusing in BG's because it announces EVERYTHING.

Battlegroundtargets like Gladius for BG's.

Friendly CD usage: I can't really think of many.

Platebuffs if you use friendly nameplates

Recount but only can be reviewed after the match

Look for spellwarning addons on curse.com there may be some that also tell you what friendly players are doing

If you run with a steady group and are one of the leaders you could make EVERYONE make simple Macro's that say "<name> just cast <spellname>"

I don't really have much to tell you on Friendly stuff I always make sure my arena partner are VERY vocal and say EVERY cd and cc they are using in skype and I don't do many RBG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyrtnap View Post
    Atremi - puts enemy CD's on top of their nameplates. Its like icicle but FAR more configurable.
    Did you spell that right I can't find it anywhere?
    Last edited by Ieft; 2011-12-17 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    Did you spell that right I can't find it anywhere?
    Sorry its Atemi heres a direct link.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/atemi

I really like it quite a bit more than Icicle simply because you don't have to edit an Lua file to configure it. Also I know with Icicle you have to use OmniCC to get CD timers on the icons and since I always use OmniCC I'm not positive Atemi does the CD timers on its own. I think it does have a text configuration section but wanted to throw it out just in case it does not.