What addon is this guy using?

Sorry iff it is in the wrong forum, Didnt know where to put it..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/platesn.png/ ( Iff Image Don't work. )
    What addon is this guy using?
    I like the overview that he has !

Deleted
    image too small, can't see anything.

Dunno all of them, but he uses Debuff filter, which is the one right above his character

---------- Post added 2011-12-17 at 03:37 AM ----------

And ofc Gladius

Deleted
    can you upload to imgur instead? The image is very very small on imageshack.

and x-perl

If this was the link to his stream: http://www.twitch.tv/kommalock/b/302818495

The only addons I saw were badly configured OmniCC, Xperl, SpellAlerter, and Gladius.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    x-perl, gladius, tidy nameplates

can't tell anything else from the image

Deleted
    Yeah it´s too small for me too see.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If this was the link to his stream:

The only addons I saw were badly configured OmniCC, Xperl, SpellAlerter, and Gladius.
    You're a retard. Add-ons don't have to be configured how you think they should be, it's subjective but thanks anyway.

The addons being used is xperl, interruptbars, gladius, spellalerter and omnicc as well as tidy plates.

Quote Originally Posted by komma View Post
    You're a retard. Add-ons don't have to be configured how you think they should be, it's subjective but thanks anyway.

The addons being used is xperl, interruptbars, gladius, spellalerter and omnicc as well as tidy plates.

Lol, smart move calling out a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by komma View Post

The point was valid, in that in their default state many of the addons will be potentially getting in the way of the job you got them to do in the first place.
    Really if you intend to use addons at all, then try to put in a little effort rather than sticking them in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    Lol, smart move calling out a moderator.
    Has nothing to do with him being a moderator. Name-calling is forbidden, no matter at whom it is directed.