Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    What changed, FoN? It's soloable without that talent.
    How?
    'Cause I can't seem to get my head around that fight :3

Not sure where to post this but I'm having a LOT of trouble with the last boss in rank 9 of Brawler's Guild as feral. No matter what I do, I can't get less than 3 stacks when he puts the orbs around me. I also don't see how I'm going to be able to do 10m health in ~60s, or am I way too slow on the charges?.

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtek View Post
    Not sure where to post this but I'm having a LOT of trouble with the last boss in rank 9 of Brawler's Guild as feral. No matter what I do, I can't get less than 3 stacks when he puts the orbs around me. I also don't see how I'm going to be able to do 10m health in ~60s, or am I way too slow on the charges?.
    10m health in 60s should be completely doable, that's actually towards the sooner end of how fast you can get to the phase I believe. The fight is however somewhat of a gear check so you personally may need to wait til you have more gear to meet the DPS check. Make sure you're saving your Berserk and 2nd Pot for that phase, and if you're using RPPM trinkets it helps tremendously if you get procs to happen at the right time.

As far as the orbs, just make sure you strafe out of the circle directly through the center of an orb as soon as you're able to move and you should only get one stack.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-06-07 at 02:00 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by restoxpresso View Post
    How?
    'Cause I can't seem to get my head around that fight :3
    Requires the item that the Saurok rare in Valley drops. That being said it's still a pain in the ass to solo due to the RNG placement of tentacles.

Bugged orbs were fixed, now you get just one stack. Hovewer you can spec into Displacer Beast and avoid that on first set. 10 mln is pretty doable with rng (trinket procs as Aggixx said) on your side, did this with 526 ilvl and selfbuffed only (wanted only to practice P1, but it went so good, that I achieved a kill). Talents: Displacer Beast, Incarnation, Nature's Vigil. You can pop agi pot as soon as Ahoo'ru spawns, so it's ready for re-use in P2. Also is worth nothing that before P1 starts, you can quickly build 4-5cp savage roar on Ahoo'ru, so don't have to bother with that early on angels. About angels, I was always too slow when tried to dps them one by one, so I put bleeds on first and proceed to another. Requires some attention when they are about to start charge, but it saves a lot of time. Also Noggerfogger really helps with dodging orbs. Good luck.
    Chase me if you dare! I run without a care!

I tried displacer before my post and it didn't prevent me from getting stacks.

I tried displacer before my post and it didn't prevent me from getting stacks.
    It was bugged (mages had the same issue with Blink giving them stacks, 3 usually), should work now.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    On another note, have someone been able to solo Hex Lord Malacress in Zul'Aman? It's a heroic dungeon boss from Cata, I know, but he's actually not that easy. When he uses Siphon Soul, he gets Moonfire and Lifebloom. Lifebloom heals him for 10% on the last tick and the Moonfire dot stacks. At around 15 stacks the dot ticks for around 100k. I have obviously not tried this with NV, so I can't say whether I'd be able to do it or not yet, but the solo difficulty of the boss is far over the average heroic dungeon boss from Cata (and so is Nalorakk, thanks to his 500% increased damage taken debuff).
    Soloing Hex Lord was easy when I simply switched to Feral with DoC and nuked him down with CDs. Hibernated the Snake, had the Imp, ignored it and just burned Hexxy using CDs and the free heal from PS procs or NS usage. As for Nalorakk, still looking for any guide for Druids that will let us solo him. They need to make him like Bloodlord, where he doesn't Surge on his current target. Otherwise it's impossible to get him down due to the 500% dmg, unless we have Symbiosis from a Pally for the bubble, but that's not true soloing. :/

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 03:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Has any1 been able to solo Warbringer as guardian/moonkin? I managed to kill wabringer that didnt had fear buff few times but never as a guardian. He just hits me for 2 much. Also my ilvlfor guardian is 492 and for moonkin 512... And also is any1 else having issues with Warscouts? They are not hard to kill its just that evade from time to time, and only those with fear ability...
    The only WB I could kill didn't have the fear, and it involved lots of circular kiting and CD rotation. you can run and HoT yourself every time he stops to cast meteor, the ghost add, or scarabs, and make sure to strafe out of the thunder cone of death. Then just rinse and repeat, pop your 2 min heal CD as needed, cycle tanking and DPS CDs, and collect your loot. Still takes me an avg of 10-12 min to get one down though, def. at a disadvantage vs locks/hunters/dks.

As for Warscouts, only occasionally had them leash, just don't pull them too far in one direction, and make sure you interrupt that fear. Kite in a circle if you have to, otherwise just nuke em down pretty easy.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Warbringers are cake as Guardian, with any set of abilities. I was soloing them at around 510 and have all 3 mounts. Spec Cenarion Ward and mash it on cooldown. Heart of the Wild can be used for emergency healing, but I rarely used it. Spec for mass entanglement and use it on the banshees. The rest is trivial. It takes awhile to kill them but it's really easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    As for Nalorakk, still looking for any guide for Druids that will let us solo him. They need to make him like Bloodlord, where he doesn't Surge on his current target. Otherwise it's impossible to get him down due to the 500% dmg, unless we have Symbiosis from a Pally for the bubble, but that's not true soloing. :/
    Nalorakk is completely soloable as guardian, it's just a cooldown/DPS check: Kill him before he kills you because you get stretched too thin on your cooldowns. I recall doing it in like 496 gear or so so it shouldn't be that hard now if you've got ToT gear.

If I remember correctly Surge doesn't stack, so after the first Surge each additional one hits you for 210k pre-armor, and each Brutal Strike does 480k (through armor). I would start the pull with Incarnation then hold all my cooldowns until the first big Brutal Strike, and then when it's about to happen have CW up and get ready to pop NV. You can toss in some FRs (pool your rage as necessary) to help get yourself topped up if NV isn't enough. When you get to a Brutal Strike that you're not topped up for, use Survival Instincts, and then if you reach another use MoU and Barkskin. MoU glyph can help here if you need even more EH.

The second phase was a bit RNG, where if he uses Rend Flesh on you while you still have the surge debuff you're in for some pain, but depending on your cooldown usage in the first phase it may still be possible to live through it. You basically want him dead before he's able to do his first Surged Brutal Strike when he goes back to P1, which should be no issue at all if you've got decent gear.

Edit: Might actually be possible as feral too but haven't tried.
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-06-08 at 09:34 AM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    I've actually solo in cata :
    -Bastion of Twilight : Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona and Theralion, Twilight Ascendant Council
    -Blackwing Descent : Magmaw, Omnotron Defense System, no try the other
    -Throne of the Four Winds : Al'akir (conclave is very hot )
    -Firelands : Shannox, Beth'tilac, Ryolith, Alysrazor and I block on Baleroc. I'm always hit by a Decimation Blade during the berserk and I have no luck with the dodge)
    -Dragon Soul : Morchok, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara

What boss do you think is now soloable ?
    (And excuse me for my English, I'm a french guy ! )

Quote Originally Posted by Nuidivor View Post
    What boss do you think is now soloable ?
    Atramedes in BWD is faceroll joke mode if you get through his trash, so do that first. You can also probably do Cho'Gall as well. Baleroc is also easy if you cheese it using the Alysrazor imprint bug.

Deleted
    Oh I try the Atramedes' trash a few months ago.... I did't pass them
    But I'll retry
    (Omnotron Defense System down and Ultraxion 36%)

What kind of gear do you have? It makes a much bigger difference in what's possible to kill than you might think, heck, everything in Cata is doable with enough of it*.

*(or, was, rather, I need to double-check if Maloriak still works without controllable pets e: it is, although eating a 30s stun is kind of dumb).
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2013-06-08 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    Atramedes is really easy in NM (But I have to ask for help for his trash ) I tried him in HM but I miss dps : all the shields were down whereas the boss was at 34% But would it easier in cat ? He makes not much damage
    I've actually 518 ilvl in bear and I have the legendary gemm. I optimize my gear in full crit (14270 crit in bear form)
    Last edited by mmoc389b7713b8; 2013-06-09 at 12:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultraxion N is doable as guardian? i really want farm the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    Ultraxion N is doable as guardian? i really want farm the mount.
    Yes.

Rotate SI and NV for the time in between Hours, spam barkskin, and just fill with the 3 minute CDs however you feel like. The goal is to kill him before minute 5, though you could probably survive quite a while in that last minute if you needed to.

Fading light is just handled like normal and the Hours themselves tickle, so there're no mechanics worth mentioning other than the instability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Yes.

Rotate SI and NV for the time in between Hours, spam barkskin, and just fill with the 3 minute CDs however you feel like. The goal is to kill him before minute 5, though you could probably survive quite a while in that last minute if you needed to.

Fading light is just handled like normal and the Hours themselves tickle, so there're no mechanics worth mentioning other than the instability.

Thanks very much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    Thanks very much
    I didn't try it yet (I have a lockout, I need to remember to do it this week). I would imagine that you should always use a defensive when you don't have Nature's Vigil up (25% ?). Then do a ton of dps

Warbringers are cake as Guardian, with any set of abilities. I was soloing them at around 510 and have all 3 mounts. Spec Cenarion Ward and mash it on cooldown. Heart of the Wild can be used for emergency healing, but I rarely used it. Spec for mass entanglement and use it on the banshees. The rest is trivial. It takes awhile to kill them but it's really easy.
    you are right. I managed to kill 2 today. Both didnt had fear but it still has EZ with that spec u mentioned. Still no mount 50+ kills now