[Solved] Looking for replacement/alternative for Energized

Hi there. Was just wondering if there's a reliable replacement for Energized out there that anyone knows of. Energized scans the group and lets you know via minimap button with a red X if you're missing something and a green checkmark if you're all buffed up. Recently though it's been bugged, expecting multiple Blessings per single Paladin etc.

Thanks for any assistance!
    Last edited by Naplam; 2011-12-17 at 10:30 PM.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

The Energized addon page says it was inspired from what they called "discontinued" BuffEnough, but BuffEnough was just updated 6 days ago.

I still use it and it works fine. You just have to edit out one line in the Hunter Class module because they haven't gotten rid of the Pet Happiness.

So, add two -- dashes to line 41 to comment out the elseif line like this.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks a lot, law. Really appreciate it. If only there was a way to have it as a minimap button instead, would be perfect.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3