Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    503 service unavailable.
    Awesome.

Yep, loading page errors allover the place. But that's to be expected really. It's always like this for the big sales on Steam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Didn't we just go through a giant wave of sales few weeks ago?

But ok...
    Christmas, things go on sale a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lord...I can hear my wallet sobbing in the other room...

---------- Post added 2011-12-19 at 08:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Is the pack deals changing everyday or are they lasting throughout the sale?
    Packs usually (but I can't promise) last the whole time and often individual games in those packs will be daily deals so its best to wait til the last day to buy packs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodah View Post
    Oh lord...I can hear my wallet sobbing in the other room...

---------- Post added 2011-12-19 at 08:40 PM ----------

Packs usually (but I can't promise) last the whole time and often individual games in those packs will be daily deals so its best to wait til the last day to buy packs.

Alrighty, I wanted a couple of games from a pack and was wondering if it'd be gone tomorrow.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I'm going to do everything in my power to avoid spending money...but I know I'll still drop 50+ bucks on games that I will never play since my backlog is huge already -_-

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I'm going to do everything in my power to avoid spending money...but I know I'll still drop 50+ bucks on games that I will never play since my backlog is huge already -_-
    Welcome to the club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Welcome to the club.
    Sucks being in Denmark, 60£ (=80$~) for Mw3, 15£ for games like Trine 2 etc xD

Gaben needs his pizzas so I guess it's fair.

Today's sales are meh or I already own them, lets see if they got something interesting tomorrow
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I found that some of the cheapest games, are by far the best games. Bought Terraria, awhile back and love it. Just bought Bunch of Heroes, and loving that so far. (Took 2 hours to finally buy it)

If I had extra money, I would get more games. But cannot.

Singularity, 5€. Worth it? Been considering getting it for a while.

15+ Year Old Account

Welp. Son of a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn it. I'm BROKE!OK STEAM! I NEED TO BUY PRESENTS FOR CHRISTMAS AND NOW YOU COME AND WAVE THIS IN MY FACE.

*cries in a corner*

Deleted
    damn sales! the whole GTA pack is £9.99, tempting...

I wonder how much disk space it would require to install every game available on steam at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat first prize...

Must do achievements to get presents. Mus buy games to be able to get the achievements...

And there I was, thinking I could finaly play the games from the summer sale... D:

Lucky son of a bitch who wins that. DAMN!

My bank account still hasn't recovered from the Fall sale. And it's only day one of the Winter sale and I've already started spending.
    Bought Metro 2033! Only to realize that I can only just barely run it. Guess I'll have to wait until I start building a real gaming PC later on next year... ;_;

Deleted
    Finaly the store is up again could buy orcs must die and metro 2033 still cant enter the inventory to see what ive won from the achievment yet tought >.>

Yeah, looks like they took the contest page down.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all where given a free gift or something but when I look in my inventory I can´t find it anywhere.
    I also did the Orcs must die achievement and I can´t find the gift I got for doing that ether.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-12-19 at 11:27 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.