Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wavv View Post

btw:
    Primary Language: Korean
    Raids per week: 7
    hardcore
    25-man

jesus, its like a job <_<
    So? They can do whatever the fuck they want and raid once or twice per week for the next ~9 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wavv View Post
    Raids per week: 7
    hardcore
    25-man

jesus, its like a job <_<
    Not much different from sitting on the couch every evening with your wife watching stupid soaps on TV.

The truth about the staves. Suck it up princesses.
    How many Dragonwraths do you have in the guild?

19 members have Dragonwrath. Four of them joined the guild with Dragonwrath right before patch 4.3. Five of them made Dragonwrath on their on using party channel raid with random ppl. Ten of them could make Dragonwrath via guild raids.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinthalasKT View Post
    So thinking about LFR and Normal mode. I found Madness harder than spine on both those modes. How could they spend less time on Madness than spine, on heroic? Just seems like either: A) Madness is undertuned (or) B) They played AMAZING.
    Im going to go with C) Spine is overtuned.

Quote Originally Posted by otixx View Post
    inb4 people blame it on ''2 resets per week when its only for firelands =)" stay small paragon fanboi's
    You forget something importaint about 2resets per week, legendaries! KR have had time to farm LOTS more of them because of double resets in firelands.
    Proof? well on spine they had 11 legendaries, 2 of them were on healers. If you at any point have enough dps legendaries and then give them to healers then it's a "issue", that said i won't say that the world firsts were guaranteed to be KR but it's a big boost when you have EVERY caster with a legendary while EU and US guilds at most have half of their casters with the legendary. But overall DS was a shit tier for progressive raiding, bugs everywhere, top 20 guilds banned (fair) and a zone (KR) got to grind double the legendaries of EU and US. In no way was DS a fair race, I would be confused if KR guilds didn't take world first.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    You forget something importaint about 2resets per week, legendaries! KR have had time to farm LOTS more of them because of double resets in firelands.
    Proof? well on spine they had 11 legendaries, 2 of them were on healers. If you at any point have enough dps legendaries and then give them to healers then it's a "issue", that said i won't say that the world firsts were guaranteed to be KR but it's a big boost when you have EVERY caster with a legendary while EU and US guilds at most have half of their casters with the legendary. But overall DS was a shit tier for progressive raiding, bugs everywhere, top 20 guilds banned (fair) and a zone (KR) got to grind double the legendaries of EU and US. In no way was DS a fair race, I would be confused if KR guilds didn't take world first.
    Other guilds have the same amount of staves. BL has more than they have. NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Um BL had more staves then KIN does.

Call it conspiracy, luck, chance w/e you want but the fact remains that EU guilds the top ones were banned. which makes the US guilds (BL,Vodka esp) having the best chance with 1 extra reset to get the wf. goes to show how "skilled" the US guilds really are. BL is a joke . Kin Raiders big gz for wf! sicks players getting 2 hardmodes that no guild has done yet.Thats a 2in1 acheivement imho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Im going to go with C) Spine is overtuned.
    I'll go with D) both Madness and Spine are much more tightly tuned than the previous 6 bosses, takes a long time to from 6th to 7th but not long to go from 7th to 8th.

Very rough difficulty: In accending order

Morchok >> Zon'ozz = Yor'sahj =/< Hagara >>>>> Ultraxion >> Blackhorn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spine = Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Other guilds have the same amount of staves. BL has more than they have. NEXT
    Yea but does blood legion have 7 arcane mages with legendary staves? Nope, the koreans did.. Wanna know why? They have a roster of 50 people and chop it down to raid stack with what they need, 2 firelands lock outs per week = more classes with staves.

kim jong il's crazy son takes over north Korea, the south Koreans needed to prove their not weak

PS: And yes BL has more orange sticks than KIN and few other top guilds do.This fact was posted on BL's website front page.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterxbro View Post
    Yea but does blood legion have 7 arcane mages with legendary staves? Nope, the koreans did.. Wanna know why? They have a roster of 50 people and chop it down to raid stack with what they need, 2 firelands lock outs per week = more classes with staves.
    Yeah.
    1. Blood legion did the same.
    2. There were 5 or 6 additional lockouts for the koreans. Show me how you create a dragonwrath in that timeframe.
    3. There werent 7 arcane mages in the kill.

I'm talking it repeatedly, they benefits not a single more legendary staff from double lockout resets.

Quote Originally Posted by ekardnah View Post
    KIN raiders brought 7 arcane mages with legendary staves. This is many right?

Let's look inside. They have raid reset on Thursday morning in KR, and double lockout applied Oct. 27(first additional reset was Oct.30, Sunday night).
    KIN raiders killed SDW at Dec.18 morning, and its on 15th lockout period from Oct.27 with double lockout in FL, 8th without it.

Alright, the date when their mages got feats of strength for Dragonwrath is easily trackable.

Name / Date / #of lockouts from Oct.27
    versaille / 11.23 / 8
    철수와초*렛 / 08.26 / -
    christiane / 10.31 / 2
    fiddlesticks / 11.29 / 10
    evocation / 11.11 / 5
    *운님 / 10.20 / -
    위업 / 11.04 / 3

One character - Fiddlesticks would not able to get legendary staff by now without double lockout. Oh wait, there's another mage with legendary in their guild and they didn't brought that character at first kill. *치걸 made it Nov.7

They could bring 7 mages with legendary staves even if there was no double lockout.

As I see you don't know about talent change... or I can't understand it, how you said that? BL has more DW but they can't stack class? you really think it make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by cosmonaut View Post
    As I see you don't know about talent change... or I can't understand it, how you said that? BL has more DW but they can't stack class? you really think it make sense?
    Blood legion doesnt have 7 mages on their raid roster to stack for spine. Hurr Durrr. My point is with 2 raid lock outs you can get more legendarys for more classes instead of just having 2 per each class. Derp. Concepts of having two raid lockouts per week is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    19 is more than double what most guilds have. They got double T12 lockouts and certainly took advantage of that.
    Still they have created less legendaries than Blood Legion? BL has 15 staves and KIN has 19, 10 of those 19 were made under the raid name ''KIN raiders'' 5 of those were gathered in a pug and the rest of the players with the staff were recruited.

Get a clue.

double lockouts came in late Oct, about 6 lockouts until now
    which is like 2 more legendaries than US/EU
    If you think 2 extra legendaries make that much difference, rofl I have no other words to say
    They had problems with lack of players back in wotlk, so they came well prepared this time
    should blame other guilds for not having optimal compositions

10+ Year Old Account
    do you think other top guilds only got 25man?? they sure got more then that+ very well geared alts they can use for certain fights.

Blood legion doesnt have 7 mages on their raid roster to stack for spine. Hurr Durrr. My point is with 2 raid lock outs you can get more legendarys for more classes instead of just having 2 per each class. Derp. Concepts of having two raid lockouts per week is hard.
    they could, if they had given more staves to mages, their problem not Kin raiders problem.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-12-20 at 05:09 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

your point is invalid? So you mean they ''cheated'' because they can stack 7 arcane mages and blood legion can't?