Paid Server Transfer or Name Change?

I have not been keeping up with Bioware and their plans for SW:ToR (even though I'm really loving it right now). Does anyone know if they have mentioned their plans for such services? Will they eventually offer a paid server transfer or name change? I'll be honest... my Sith Inquisiter is already level 16... but I just realized that the name Shocker is available... I want that name! but I dont feel like rerolling!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm. View Post
    I have not been keeping up with Bioware and their plans for SW:ToR (even though I'm really loving it right now). Does anyone know if they have mentioned their plans for such services? Will they eventually offer a paid server transfer or name change? I'll be honest... my Sith Inquisiter is already level 16... but I just realized that the name Shocker is available... I want that name! but I dont feel like rerolling!
    I sure hope not, stuff like that shouldn't cost money in a subscription MMO.

Free with a cooldown pls

also, just reroll, 1-16 is pretty fast if you know what to do and skip the conversations you've already seen
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm. View Post
    i think i might have too..
    They almost certainly won't be introducing name change anytime soon, server transfer might come, but wouldn't hope on it
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

server transfer wouldnt be till later.. i have 4 groups of friends amoung 4 diff servers and I dont know which friends will be playing at the end...

Not bashing you OP, but you have to remember a lot of features in WoW did not exist for many years in the game.

TOR is new, it needs time to bed in before you start talking about additional features.

Noone can say (and I highly doubt there will be any BW comments yet) what will be introduced in the future, just like noone knew what would happen when WoW was released (or any other MMO).

As to now, you'll just have to lump it and reroll, because if it does come in, it won't be for a while, and you could easily have levelled a few times before then