Will the Lenovo V570 run Swtor?

I am getting the Lenovo V570 for Christmas. I want to know if this laptop will be able to run Swtor on at least the lowest settings.

Specs:
    Processor: 2nd generation Intel i5-2430 (2.4 ghz)
    RAM: 6 gb ram
    Hardrive: 750 gb
    Graphics: Intel Integrated HD Graphics 3000

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a one year old Samsung with similar/worse specs (i5 processor, 4gb ram, 500gb HD, and NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics card), and I am running around 40fps in crowded areas, around 50-60 at quest zones. I used to get around 100fps in cities when I was playing WoW on the same laptop. My experience so far with SWTOR is that the game requires a lot of memory, usually around 1.5-1.7, which should be fine on your Lenovo imo.

Edit: There are a lot less graphic settings on SWTOR than WoW and even on the lowest settings, graphics look good.
    Last edited by Pymeran; 2011-12-20 at 11:41 PM.

Thank you, is the NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics card better or worse than the HD 3000 integrated graphics? That's the main thing that worries me, the graphics card.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 can not play this game well. Even on low settings I found myself dipping below 15FPS. I would not suggest any laptop that does not have Geforce 530M and up or the Radeon HD6500 M and up.

The Intel HD3000 was only ever designed with 1080p streaming media in mind and was not designed to meet the needs of video games. It can be utilized to play older titles like Left 4 Dead or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare but anything current will have difficulties running at a playable frame rate.

Even with an i5 processor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a link to a discussion about that graphic card and whether or nor it can handle SWTOR. The answer seems to be yes, but only on low settings.

http://www.gamespot.com/star-wars-th...swtor-61074523