Deleted

Kim Jong-il death and the latest kills by Korean guilds

I don't know about you guys but I find it pretty intriguing how Dear Leader Kim died on the 17th, and 즐거운공격대 managed to snag the world first in the same day.

Was Kim Jong-il using his powers to stop Korean wow progress for all these years? This could all just be a coincidence, but now Madness is dead too...

Gents, I think we might just be on the verge of S.Korean domination, the unfortunate death of Kim has cut down the power he influenced over those Southerns...

North korea =/= south korea

Deleted
    This dude is a good troll i've actually laughed to these posts.

Oh look, somebody else made a 'clever' observation.

Kimmy was too busy starving his people to care about slowing S. Korea's WoW progression, I'm sure...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Professionally Casual View Post
    North korea =/= south korea
    Yes? Your point being?

i could be reallly wrong but im prty sure i read somewhere that blizz was testing having 2 raid resets a week in korea and stuff if im correct that could have alot to do with it

This topic is new and refreshing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I find it pretty intriguing how Dear Leader Kim died on the 17th, and 즐거운공격대 managed to snag the world first in the same day.

Was Kim Jong-il using his powers to stop Korean wow progress for all these years? This could all just be a coincidence, but now Madness is dead too...

Gents, I think we might just be on the verge of S.Korean domination, the unfortunate death of Kim has cut down the power he influenced over those Southerns...
    That doesn't explain why the World 2nd kill was done in China :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    That doesn't explain why the World 2nd kill was done in China :P
    Obviously a blessing by Kim from the heavens for China being his best ally...

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't make threads like this.