Thread: BG queue times?

Deleted

BG queue times?

Hey,

All of my friends want to Sith cause it's 'cooler' however I'm worried we're gonna have stupid queue times. I played jedi in the beta and was getting instant queues so how are you Sith people finding it?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Twin Spears US

Republic is getting near instant queue times.
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by powersoul View Post
    Hey,

All of my friends want to Sith cause it's 'cooler' however I'm worried we're gonna have stupid queue times. I played jedi in the beta and was getting instant queues so how are you Sith people finding it?
    My guild mates also wanted to play Empire. I'm seriously considering to quit them just because i don't want to be another "uhuuhhhuuuu i am soooo evil and do look like darth maul" copy. I hate their descision. I got blamed only because i took a lightside descision one time. But to be honest. i dont want my toon to look like a crackbitch. I think if i am lightside it will soon be a little like in the movie "Shaun of the Dead" where i am Shaun and the rest looks like fuckin zombies.

And if the que times are smaller, thats another point for me to change.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The nice thing is with hutball Empire players can play each other. So even if the sides are imbalanced you can get in fairly quickly. Also you need to remember there are no level brackets either so the pool of players is a rather nice size. At most I remember waiting about 5 minutes or so? Depending on if it was peak hours or not of course. Non peak hours you'd probably be looking at a 10 minute wait ( this is a guess)

All of my opinions are based on the Swiftsure server. I believe we are second in population atm.

Deleted
    On empire side you will really become a pro at huttball, I can tell you that much

Quote Originally Posted by powersoul View Post
    Hey,

Iron council sith have instant ques.

I love it.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Huttball helps alleviate some of the queue times since it can be same faction on both sides. I imagine Bioware will also add another warzone or 2 that can be same faction as well.

I'm running as a light side sith, and it's amusing when I'm in a flashpoint and everyone else is choosing the dark side option but I win the roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Alver View Post
    My guild mates also wanted to play Empire. I'm seriously considering to quit them just because i don't want to be another "uhuuhhhuuuu i am soooo evil and do look like darth maul" copy. I hate their descision. I got blamed only because i took a lightside descision one time. But to be honest. i dont want my toon to look like a crackbitch. I think if i am lightside it will soon be a little like in the movie "Shaun of the Dead" where i am Shaun and the rest looks like fuckin zombies.

And if the que times are smaller, thats another point for me to change.
    If you chose Light on an option then even if you lose the roll you still get Light points.
    Also, you can turn off "corruption" in the Preferences.