How to recruit for your guild?

Where is the best place to spam info? (republic) Which chat? Is there a lf guild finder? any other tips on recruiting? Thanks

I'd say Dalaran's General in WoW

im speaking for swtor

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say the best way to get guildies would be in the Space Port. Put it out in general every once in a while. Also a good way I found is when running Flashpoints with people to let them know your recruiting if they were looking for a guild. Things like that normally will help you recruit some people fairly quickly. I wish you the best of luck with your guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    I would say the best way to get guildies would be in the Space Port. Put it out in general every once in a while. Also a good way I found is when running Flashpoints with people to let them know your recruiting if they were looking for a guild. Things like that normally will help you recruit some people fairly quickly. I wish you the best of luck with your guild!
    Thank you very much

Personally, I think you should never spam for your guild. The quality of player you get from it, is never worth it and it makes your guild look weak. When you start spamming you may get a few people, but others will push your guild aside later. Just, run the recruiters con. Run a group quest, even if you've done it already, talk to the people in the group gauge their personality's, see what they feel about the game, their play style, then slip in some info about your guild after they've cozzied up to you and ask them if they'd like to join.

I don't really like the guilds that have been spamming in General. I'd say your best luck is to post in the recruitment forums with a good, informative subject line. I went through a lot of pages searching for guilds on my server that way before finding mine.