Operative/scoundrel hybrid

what exactly is this

like in terms of classes im used to seeing things like this(i know i think i mentioned this in another thread but i figured making my own thread would be better)

jedi sage/sith sorcerer telekinetics/lightning

jedi shadow/sith assassin infiltration/deception

im thinkin about makin one just cant decide on what "side" i wanna be

Its similar to a Rogue from WOW, except it has a healing spec too and some ranged firepower.

hmm ok

but like i said in terms of like spec or whatever

because when i was askin around about classes and stuff someone mentioned operative/scoundrel hybrid but they didnt say like what im used to seeing in terms of classes like what i put with the jedi sage/sith sorcerer telekinetics/lightning thing

or do you basically go whatever the melee thing is and eather pick healing or ranged.because if thats the case the whatever the healing one would be.a rogue type class that can heal itself sounds pretty nice
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-12-22 at 12:34 AM.

Ah, I see. I can't really sum it up in one word so I'll just explain:

Operative's are all about high tech and efficiency. Their healing instruments look a lot sleeker and futuristic. they use a rifle in the main hand and a dagger for melee attacks.

Scoundrels are a bit more grimy. Their equipment looks primitive by comparison, They use a blaster in their main hand and a mix of a shotgun/kicks/punches for their melee attacks.

A good example to illustrate the differences is with their stun ability. For the Operative's stun he charges his dagger and hit you with a jolt of lightning. The Scoundrel just kicks you in the nuts...

hmm lets see if i can reword this

as far as like skills on the skill calculator(or at least thats what its called on torhead) go.i mean like medicine,concealment,lethality,etc

because thats kinda what im used to seeing in terms of specs.not "hybrid"

unless by what you were saying with the healing spec to and ranged.you go the melee and then just pick eather healing or ranged,because if thats the case then what would be the melee/healing one
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-12-22 at 01:10 AM.