Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Considering that mages/warlocks got a pretty sweet Legendary in the FL and rogues a rather nice Legendary in this patch, I do not feel it's odd at all that those classes got stacked for simply being ahead of the curve for weapons for raw dps output...

Class stacking has existed on nearly every difficult world first kill since time began.

It needs high burst. You take classes with high burst. Eventually, other classes will get more gear and be able to match that. For now, they can't.

It was the same with DoT classes on YS+0, and ferals on Nef. Play to the encounters weakness and you will kill it first.

If anyone would ever believe all classes to have the same consistant damage as well as burst damage in any kind of game with this difference in classes
    you're a moron

The only reason KIN raiders brought those rogues and mages was because they felt they had great survivability plus burst damage. Class stacking's always going to be there, but the game is balanced around the absolute best guilds out there pumping out the absolute best DPS from their absolutely best skilled/gear players to kill a boss a week before another boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjoe View Post
    So everybody see the KIM Raiders DMG table. 7 mages, 5 rouges. Comment pls...
    I'd say these were their best players, who got gear first, and thus of course did more DPS than the other damage dealers.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I'd say these were their best players, who got gear first, and thus of course did more DPS than the other damage dealers.
    Wrong. They said that some of those were actually alts. Mages and rogues were specifically stacked for this encounter.

Deleted
    Just a quick info : don't forget the screen of the damage meter is the damage done on tendrils only, not the whole fight.

Deleted
    Class stacking is normal in top guilds, they will do whatever it takes to beat the boss. There are two possible mindsets in top guilds : bring the best players, whatever their class is, or bring the best classes (if you can do both obviously, it's perfect). They have to decide if stacking a class is better than bringing the best players and they will do what is the best for them. I can't believe their 12 best dps players magically happen to only be mages and rogues. Obviously I am not saying those mages and rogues are bad in any way, gratz to all of them !
    Last edited by mmocafd6fe3fae; 2011-12-22 at 12:28 PM.

I hear that every raid in the world class stacks like a world first raid.
    When you're pushing cutting edge content, something no one else has done, you need to be able to do something to give yourself an edge. Once other guilds have caught up in gear/strategy, there won't be class stacking. They will be doing it with a normal group, like they've been doing EVERYTHING else. Spine will probably be nerfed by then.

Most of your complaints were horrible. Why would BLIZZARD cater to the addons? They have been trying to get this game to the point where you don't NEED so many addons. They basically built in half of DBM. They keep changing their raid frames. They gave a threat meter. They tell us what loot drops off what boss now. And you're going to complain because your add on authors can't fix their problem?

And WHO CARES about a patch movie? Why is that important AT ALL? This makes no sense.

Some people exploited, they know it, they're over it. Why do YOU care more than they do? You're probably not even in the top 1000 guild in the world, and you're going to whine about guilds in the top 10 getting banned? Are you kidding?

They're doing what they can to fix the Hagara shield bug, and they've fixed most of it. It's not like it's HARD to heal through the middle, I've done it. And it's not hard to actually run around and avoid stuff on ground, again, I've done it.

Deleted
    - Yeah because the addons not updated, but not now. ( Blizz know this error )
    - Yes, just a lot more now after the patch
    - the mistake is mistake
    - Meh or not meh this is important for me and another players.
    - kidding

Affect because all guilds ( little progress oriented ) bring mages stacks. As for my Guild is.
    Are you .... seriously blaming blizzard for none updated addons.... really? are you that much of an idiot?
    and you havnt even checked the raid comp.... + wtf is up with the reused content, theres lore to explain it bieng areas such as the temple, its the HQ for the red dragonflight... the place where the Hagara fight is placed is a place of immense magical power, in which we also left the focusing iris... woaw... just woaw at how bad you are at this...

Atleast check your facts so you dont look like a complete moron next time... <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    Bring the player not the class don't apply to heroic content. Specially not when pushing for world first. And what you see is alot of players on their alts, meening, they bring the PLAYER not the class, as in recruiting a bunch of class Y.
    Actually...they're not. They're only bringing the PLAYER because they have the CLASS. Which is the same as bringing the class.

Deleted
    In the interest of keeping your sanity, I would strongly advice anyone not to discuss with Mr. Blackjoe...

'Bring the player not the class' does not apply to cutting edge progression, that idea applies only to the average guild progressing at a steady rate.

It is impossible to make all classes exactly equal for all encounters, 'bring the player, not the class' doesn't mean that your average guilds fairly random composition should be able to push for world first. It simply means that with the correct level of gear and adequate skill that a group of people with a reasonably balanced raid will be able to clear content without having to swap people in and out of force people to play alts... Blizzard have done a pretty good job of this recently.

Since when have heroics ever held the bring the player not the class philosophy? That kind of rubbish belongs only in normal mode, in bleeding edge progression, some classes will ALWAYS be better than others, so you bring them instead.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Then you are wrong because some of those even where alts only brought because arcan + legenadry = simple op dps.

They brought the player, not the class; but then made their raiders roll alts of the classes they needed. You're not going to get invited into their raid team, just because you happen to be a mage. Your skills as a player come first.

Bringing it back down to reality, to most raiding guilds: you do pick the player not the class.

I don't care if Jr.Noob plays a mage, I'm bringing Snr.Vetran to my battle with his Shadow Priest because he performs better. The classes are pretty damn close to each other, and most players nearly all players do not play them to the max. Differences in skill outweigh the differences between classes.

It isn't the old days of BC where you wanted to put a shaman in every group for totem buffs, or Naxx where you had to have priests for MC. Your first thought is about player skills.

To expect every class to be identical in damage and utility, is ridiculous. You're essentially asking for all classes to be the same. The game is massively balanced, but you're always going to have slight differences that'll make a world first guild pick them.

The important thing for balance is that I am free to pick whatever class I like to play with, because it doesn't make a difference, as long as I can play it well; it is not about what a world first team has picked.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

So everybody see the KIM Raiders DMG table. 7 mages, 5 rouges. Comment pls... I sad for feel blizz failed again, and this patch come lot of bugs.

- Random DC
    - Tapped Mines
    - LFR banns
    - Crap Patch movie
    - Recycled raid zones ( malygos, the monster inside X2, the temple )
    - Hagara shield bug

and more.. Tell me blizz what are you doing, and where is the old wow programmers and developers ?
    My class isn't in the kill look at how sad I am, this is stupid why are Blizz not capable of mathematical feats of perfection WITHOUT makign every class the same?!?!? WHY ARE THESE THINGS NO....

I can't be bothered to even mock how ridiculously asinine you are.

Simple put, you are a person who will cry at anything :\

Why are there 7 mages and 5 rogues?, well quick and easy 397 items for rogues, and both classes have lots of survival utility and mobility which is beneficial.

Would you like them to copy mage abilities and just name them different for ele shams, shadow priests, warlocks, boomkins, etc etc?

People like you are so aggrievating, it's no wonder the community of this game gone to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    all DEV team but GC been fired in TBC, now we have 7 mages and 5 rogues in a world first

deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    all DEV team but GC been fired in TBC, now we have 7 mages and 5 rogues in a world first

deal with it.
    But Warriors are too far ahead of melees...thats what gc said

Most of the players in a world first kill play 3-4 classes. So those guilds DO bring the players, on the classes that are desired most at that specific moment.