Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHoliday View Post
    Unholy... always... pve and pvp...

Frost is never used.
    Frost is never used.....cept in aoe...

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    Frost is never used.....cept in aoe...
    No... no frost presence at all is needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelleelle View Post
    everyone i know says unholy pres' better for dw frost, elitistjerks says unholy pres' better for dw frost, but explain this to me:
    every time i compete against another frost dk that's in unholy pres, regardless its in a dungeon, a raid or competing with my guild mates, i always outclass them in dps while in frost presence. the only time ive actually been beaten in dps by another dk was by an unholy specced dk. it was a very big mood killer when i found out that..
    please explain this to me, i just cant understand why everyone persist saying that unholy presence is better when i always win against them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tenpuss/simple
    you havent even touched a real raid ever... do you really think you're right?

Just imagine how much better you'd do if you DID use Unholy Presence.

Just because you are beating someone in dps doesn't mean that their spec or setup is worse than yours-- it just means you're a better player.

With your current setup, even though you are beating people in dps, you are not playing your character to your full potential.

I haven't lost in dps to another DK in months as an Unholy Presence DW Frost DK, and I typically stomp Frost Presence DKs. It's too subjective to mean anything.

You may not be good at keeping up with the faster pace of UH pres, which may be why you're seeing a dps drop. It also has a different priority than Frost pres dps, so you should make sure you're using the correct priority rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelleelle View Post
    everyone i know says unholy pres' better for dw frost, elitistjerks says unholy pres' better for dw frost, but explain this to me:
    every time i compete against another frost dk that's in unholy pres, regardless its in a dungeon, a raid or competing with my guild mates, i always outclass them in dps while in frost presence. the only time ive actually been beaten in dps by another dk was by an unholy specced dk. it was a very big mood killer when i found out that..
    please explain this to me, i just cant understand why everyone persist saying that unholy presence is better when i always win against them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tenpuss/simple
    In a dungeon, you might get more dps from frost as you'll be doing higher aoe DPS.

Typically EJ says "Unholy for everything but aoe" which dungeons have a considerable amount of opportunity for.

You'll find your dps will go up if you unholy on a boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    I beat every LFR DK I come across by miles too. Hell, in some LFR's I do twice the damage as anyone else in the top 5. That's LFR...
    If you want to compare yourself to me, feel free to check my logs/ranks on WOL.

Wingwraith <Kinetic> on Alexstrasza (US)
    Was there a point to this post? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    Was there a point to this post? lol
    If the OP wants to validate his dps he can compare himself against someone who's pretty good rather than some random shitty DK in LFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's keep it on topic. No e-peen comparing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith View Post
    If the OP wants to validate his dps he can compare himself against someone who's pretty good rather than some random shitty DK in LFR.
    Reguardless if he wants to compare his dps to LFR dk's or not, you thinking you are actually good by coming in here telling to basically get@mylogsbro is pretty laughable. There is nothing even redeeming about you holding logs on 3/8 heroic bosses. So once you hold a log for months on a top tier boss then you can come here acting like your logs are good, otherwise it would be wise for you to take a backseat on your elitism because you aren't even a top tier dk.

If you can't do more dps in unholy presence then you're doing something wrong.

Unholy is better on single targets, this is a fact, it's not up for debate.

Some logs would be enlightening.