10+ Year Old Account

Mid-late game Skyrim Bugs *Possible Spoilers*

So I've been looking around online but haven't had much luck figuring this out so I figure this would be a good place to stop by and check. I've been playing Skyrim on 360 and have recently happened upon a couple bugs/glitches that are making things semi difficult. To begin with, I'm level 36. I've completed the main story, the College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild up to the return of the Skeleton Key (keeping the key until I reach max lockpicking), and I've done the Dark Brotherhood up to the refurnishing the new Sanctuary and I'm on the second contract from the Night Mother.

Now these bugs seem to have arisen through the Dark Brotherhood quests that required me to go to various cities and assassinate certain people tied to the Emperor. The first one that I noticed is in Markarth. I'm wanted for murder there, and every time I go into town I'm confronted by a guard. I try bribing him to forget about my bounty, I try persuading him I was framed, and I even try submitting and serving a jail sentence. But every time I do anything, the conversation resets to the beginning and I can't get the bounty taken care of.

The second one is in Solitude. I had a bounty there, but I paid it off so the guards leave me alone. I've been doing the quest to get into the Bard's College but when I go to listen to the guy give his speech to the Jarl, there's another Jarl and two companions of his in the basement of the building that come up and begin attacking me for no reason. I try sheathing my weapons/magic, but they continue to attack. I've even tried killing them but they drop down to the ground like what happens when you beat someone in a brawl and eventually get back up and keep at it.

I'm not sure what's going on in these two cities, but it's beginning to hinder my game a fair bit. I've also yet to see a 360 update for Skyrim, so while it's likely one is on the way, I'm hoping there's someone else that has had this happen and knows how to fix it. Thanks in advance for any constructive input!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

Please keep Skyrim discussion to the megathread.