Thread: Auto DE

Auto DE

Does anyone know of an addon that automatically disenchants everything in your bag? I shuffle a fairly large amount of gems so I end up with a ton of rings and necklaces to DE. I was just looking for something to make the process more efficient than me pressing disenchant for each item individually. Thanks.

Deleted
    There is not, at least, none that are allowed.

You can use a macro:

/cast Disenchant
    /use 11111
    /use 11112

where you replace 11111 and 11112 with the item ID of the item ID of the rings xD
    Add /use lines accordingly.

Deleted
    There's an addon called "Panda" that I use that let's me just click on the item in the Panda interface and it'll disenchant it for me. Saves a lot of bag searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    There is not, at least, none that are allowed.

You can use a macro:

/cast Disenchant
    /use 11111
    /use 11112

where you replace 11111 and 11112 with the item ID of the item ID of the rings xD
    Add /use lines accordingly.
    Not sure what Im doing wrong but I made that macro, putting in the item ID for a nighstone choker and its not working.

My exact macro is as follows:

/cast Disenchant
    /use 52309

This will DE all the JC jewelry you can make for the ore shuffle. If you come across something that isn't in just add it to the macro.

/cast Disenchant
    /use item:52307
    /use item:52306
    /use item:52492
    /use item:52308
    /use item:52493
    /use item:52316
    /use item:52309
    /use item:52314
    /use item:52310
    /use item:52312

I might also recommend adding

/use Lesser Celestial Essence
    /use Small Heavenly Shard

above the /cast Disenchant. This will allow you to automatically combine the lessers into greaters to save time and space. If you have postal, you can also make it auto-click the open all button
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Perfect, thank you for the responses it helped a ton.