Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They're there so I can glance for their cooldown.. ;p

They seem impossible to align with the bottom databar (unless I change the length of the data bar which I suppose I could do), ElvUI has a built-in "Align" btw so I might do that.

why'd you move it down?
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    why'd you move it down?
    So he can see teh fire he's standing in? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    why'd you move it down?
    Basically "why not", having it as far up as it was did nothing for me and obscured more of the screen's middle which is generally what I care about the most. Also opens up more space for encounter WeakAuras. A pre-WoD move so to speak.

Deleted
    Should remove the bottom two bars (which I noticed arent even aligned to eachother....) and move everything even further down. And the use WA or TMW to show the CDs you use the bars for tracking.

One had backdrop enabled, another did not, fixed just earlier.

Not gonna move shizzle further down, though, this is just fine and any further is uncomfortable.

No compelling reason to use WeakAuras over plain bars imo, and I like the on-button "feedback" I get when I press things.

Deleted
    The compelling argument for it is that it doesn't show unless it is on cooldown, saves you space. But yeah it's personal preference.

Really pers.pref on that, I've kind of conditioned my brain to -see- that something is pressable/off cooldown, and pressing it as such, rather than noting its ABSENCE telling me to use it.

I could probably change that up if I wanted to but I'm not going for something super-minimalistic. I believe that past a certain point, cutting out more UI elements (especially when you start trying to minimize REALLY crucial information), the "minimalism" doesn't do you any good.

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed bottom bar alignment as well but I'm sure someone will point out that it's a pixel off. Also moved down the unit frames.

http://i.imgur.com/hsd53Om.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Really pers.pref on that, I've kind of conditioned my brain to -see- that something is pressable/off cooldown, and pressing it as such, rather than noting its ABSENCE telling me to use it.

I could probably change that up if I wanted to but I'm not going for something super-minimalistic. I believe that past a certain point, cutting out more UI elements (especially when you start trying to minimize REALLY crucial information), the "minimalism" doesn't do you any good.

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed bottom bar alignment as well but I'm sure someone will point out that it's a pixel off. Also moved down the unit frames.

its a pixel and a half off, but otherwise its good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post

Is it the same border on the top action bars as the bottom ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Is it the same border on the top action bars as the bottom ones?
    Yeah. It is whatever the "border" is when you enable "Backdrop" for the bar in ElvUI options.

Deleted
    This is my current UI. When buffs are active they have a glowing border and timer.

Last edited by mmoc71fe9d983b; 2014-08-23 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryad View Post
    This is my current UI. When buffs are active they have a glowing border and timer.

I really like your setup in between your unit frames.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Saryad View Post

I like your UI can you tell me how did you do it like this with the addons names?

Quote Originally Posted by Keldaryne View Post
    I like your UI can you tell me how did you do it like this with the addons names?
    Looks like mostly stock ElvUI with a couple WeakAuras

Deleted
    Azor would you mind to share your ui with us ?

Deleted
    Azortharion, I love your UI Mate! Is it possible that you share it with us ?

Quote Originally Posted by ksasz View Post
    Azortharion, I love your UI Mate! Is it possible that you share it with us ?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6m...it?usp=sharing it's in my sig, always been. ^^

Deleted
    Thank You Buddy!

Gave mine a bit of an update.