Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Nothing fancy, works for me.

Deleted
    I have a few questions about Sinistral aka Ignorance Weak Auras.
    First of is there any way to put numbers on explosive shots when you get a lock and load proc?
    Second of is sometimes the focus bar dissapears?
    I've also noted that mine is not as smooth as in the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorelaine View Post
    Personally, I really like your UI Stridur :]
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

Moved from 1600x900 to a 1920x1080 so I working some stuff out on placement and sizes. With !dbm I can't seen to change the font size and with the timer bar scaling at 1.05, I can't really change much without borders being all derpy. Font is way tiny if scaling is at 1.00.

Green timer in target frame is TimetoDie, just getting used to it at the moment, gonna do some styling and integrate it into the UI later on. Suggestions on it would be awesome though.

Post#600! Nothing significant at all!

Anyways, all praising and criticism is welcome.
    Very Nice and Clean ui. The only thing I would suggest is align all buttons on bottom to look in place of each other to look neat. Otherwise very nice ui.

Quote Originally Posted by Wtfbbqnoob View Post
    I have a few questions about Sinistral aka Ignorance Weak Auras.
    First of is there any way to put numbers on explosive shots when you get a lock and load proc?
    Second of is sometimes the focus bar dissapears?
    I've also noted that mine is not as smooth as in the video.
    1st question: you can check out Puerto lock and load, which will glow and give you number of many LnL you have when it procs. Here:http://www.wowhuntershall.com/2013/0...ter-weakauras/

2nd question: Go into weak aura for Focus ---> Trigger, and in here uncheck power < 100. That will make focus bar show even if at 100. Make sure focus and focus gain bar are both in same place ( x, y)
    Last edited by Stridur; 2013-05-10 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks Stridur. I've tried out Puertos aswell now and it feels more fluid so I'm looking forward to trying it out at sundays raid.

Moved from 1600x900 to a 1920x1080 so I working some stuff out on placement and sizes. With !dbm I can't seen to change the font size and with the timer bar scaling at 1.05, I can't really change much without borders being all derpy. Font is way tiny if scaling is at 1.00.

Green timer in target frame is TimetoDie, just getting used to it at the moment, gonna do some styling and integrate it into the UI later on. Suggestions on it would be awesome though.

The first thing I saw is that it looks like a few people are about to die in your UI. Overall, it looks pretty minimal. Just a question, how do you know when for example, deterrence is up?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    The first thing I saw is that it looks like a few people are about to die in your UI. Overall, it looks pretty minimal. Just a question, how do you know when for example, deterrence is up?
    Like off cooldown? Under my action bars has the cooldowns of nearly all my abilities. If it isn't there, it's usable.

I really like your UI. I'm about to start playing again and I decided to look for a new UI for my hunter. How long do you think until you can upload an updated version on wowinterface?

Quote Originally Posted by Zumulus View Post
    I really like your UI. I'm about to start playing again and I decided to look for a new UI for my hunter. How long do you think until you can upload an updated version on wowinterface?
    Soon™ /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon™ /10char
    One thing im use from your UI , I forgot you can change tiny dps to bars to dark and names to class colors so I can match the rest of my ui , thanks for posting it

How did you skin your DMB like that?

Deleted

My UI in action thanks to Zork for the amazing Roth_UI Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    How did you skin your DMB like that?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ossStyles.html

But for some reason resizing the font doesn't really work. For me at least. I had to rescale the bars in game and sometimes that screws up the so called "pixel perfection."

Edit: Nvm, I lied. I just put the font location wrong. Works perfectly. I wish I looked into this months ago...
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-05-12 at 10:33 AM.

Raiding/Streaming/Recording

Everything open

Addons: (I'm at work so not 100% sure on names but they close)
    Lui
    Minibuttonframe
    Bartender4
    Hidechatbox
    ArkInventory
    Vuhdo

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ossStyles.html

But for some reason resizing the font doesn't really work. For me at least. I had to rescale the bars in game and sometimes that screws up the so called "pixel perfection."

Edit: Nvm, I lied. I just put the font location wrong. Works perfectly. I wish I looked into this months ago...

The black/grey matte texture you have for your bars is different than the colorful QuseUI ones. How do i get it to look like yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    The black/grey matte texture you have for your bars is different than the colorful QuseUI ones. How do i get it to look like yours?
    It's the texture that comes with oUF Skaarj.

Since I posted it in the other thread...

ElvUI with JSHB and IceHud (In place of player/target/pet frames).

I tend to leave my bottom bars on for reference, but I'm really at the point I could just hide them. I'd need to move a couple more CD timers into JSHB first though ( currently don't track defensive CDs at all).

Note: Main bar (The one that shows as F1-F12) is my Naga bindings.
    Last edited by Aertea; 2013-05-14 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aertea View Post
    Since I posted it in the other thread...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1reO6Hc.jpg[/IM G]

ElvUI with JSHB and IceHud (In place of player/target/pet frames).

I tend to leave my bottom bars on for reference, but I'm really at the point I could just hide them. I'd need to move a couple more CD timers into JSHB first though ( currently don't track defensive CDs at all).

Note: Main bar (The one that shows as F1-F12) is my Naga bindings.
    Change to this [url="http://i.imgur.com/1reO6Hc.jpg"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1reO6Hc.jpg[/IMG][/url]

To make the img smaller.

Tried, but it wasn't making a diff. I just swapped it to a straight link to cut the space requirement.

Deleted
    Shit, my bad, I was supposed to be like this [url="http://i.imgur.com/1reO6Hc.jpg"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1reO6Hcm.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Thanks! Got it now and see what you did. Guess I should have read the OP... I haven't messed with imgur all that much.