Suggestions before I buy?

Mobo - ASUS P8Z68-V LGA 1155 Intel Z68
    CPU - i5-2500K
    RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    GPU - MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III PE/OC GeForce GTX 570
    HDD - None until they drop in price have an external
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB
    PSU - SeaSonic X750 Gold
    Heatsink - Noctua NH-D14
    Case - COOLER MASTER HAF 932

I think this should be about right I was looking to spend about $1500 comes in at around $1300. I may drop down in GPU since the new ones are right around the corner and a GTX 560 Ti should fit me well or would I notice a huge performance increase in the 570. I do realize since I am not running SLI I don't need the 750W PSU but it is currently on sale cheaper than the 650W so why not. I no longer play WoW, I do play SWTOR and want to run Skyrim and Battlefield 3 on Ultra if not high at 1980x1080. Also is there any difference in the G. Skill Sniper Series vs. the G. Skill Rip Jaw series? Any suggestions/recommendations on changing anything before I buy? Thanks.

Get a 6950 to hold you over instead. It won't do it on Ultra but on high sure. New cards in Feb. for midrange from AMD, unknown for Nvidia.
    Last edited by chaud; 2011-12-26 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quality rules in regards of the PSU.

VGA: http://www.pc-erfahrung.de/grafikkar...rangliste.html perhaps it helps.

RAM doesn't matter at all as long as it's DDR3 1600.

You are suggesting 6950 to hold me over to the next generation (6xx) Nvidia right? I mean I could look into forking out the extra dough and get the HD 7970 in a few days. I am selling off my PS3 and Xbox 360 so I could use the extra cash on that.

Thanks again for all the help.
    Last edited by kiwimonster; 2011-12-26 at 10:35 PM.

Next Nvidia gen will supposedly be 7XX, they are skipping 6XX to catch up with AMD for marketing. If you aren't in a hurry, March is a good time to build. Ivy Bridge and new AMD GPUs over more of the range, maybe we see some Nvidia stuff by then. If you are in a hurry, the 7970 is nice but going to be expensive. Likely will start around $650 instead of the $550 it should be.

Would recommend waiting for two weeks to see if Radeon 7970 cards will actually materialize or be just a paper release. It will for sure affect the pricing of everything. Changing card from GTX570 to R6950 or GTX560ti will be a downgrade for all games, and about 20% fps loss in BF3.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Thanks Chaud and Vessel. I am not in a huge hurry at all my current set up can run SWTOR fine on low settings at 1680x1050. March isn't far around the corner at all I think I am going to hold off until then. Sorry for the wasted time, but thank you again for the insight.