Deleted

Can I run max settings? (Skyrim/BF3)

Not sure if this is the right place, feel free to move it!

As the title suggests, I'm wondering whether I can run Skyrim and Battlefield 3 at max settings using this computer?

Windows 7 64 bit
    Motherboard Asus P6T SE
    CPU Intel i7 920 at 2.67GHz 1920 x 1080
    GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB DDR5
    RAM 12GB DDR3

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Seems so yes

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This should most likely be in the Computers forum.

You should have no issues running Skyrim at max settings. The game, for all its beauty, isn't really all that graphically intensive.

You should also be able to run BF3 at max settings. I'm able to run at max as well, but I usually don't. It looks pretty good on medium/high settings as it is and I prefer not to tax a system.

Deleted

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by desolrit View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place, feel free to move it!

As the title suggests, I'm wondering whether I can run Skyrim and Battlefield 3 at max settings using this computer?

Windows 7 64 bit
    Motherboard Asus P6T SE
    CPU Intel i7 920 at 2.67GHz 1920 x 1080
    GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB DDR5
    RAM 12GB DDR3

Thanks in advance!
    Based off of the developers of Battlefield 3 to technically max out the game you would have to be using an I7 2600K, 8GB's of memory, and dual GTX580's. That isn't to say your system won't play the game on ultra and look fantastic, I'm just getting all technical because its what I do *see sig*.

Let's get down to business here though. Your I7 920 combined with the GTX570 is a great CPU/GPU combination. You will not have any issues playing Skyrim or Battlefield 3 on this system. Enjoy the games, because you couldn't be looking at two more different games than Skyrim and BF3.