Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Yeah this, if you use blind and vanish the blood dk instantly dies.. -.-

You're only getting hit that high because of vengeance, which means you're going all out on trying to kill him. Shiv of vengeance whenever possible and try to disarm him and stun when you think hes going to try and death strike, on top of that you can just blind him when he uses his cds so he doesnt have them when you go for the burst.
    this and.

this, and if you see dancing rune weapon pop up, gouge n run, los him so he cant DG ya,
    keep bleeds up and run, bleed him to death.

feral n rogue, open stack bleeds (garrote prevents outbreak) and run, re-open on him, run.

as soon as you see ghoul pop up, blind dk, stun ghoul so it cant be sac'd and try to burst it....

just a few ideas off the top of my head, i may be wrong though.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just kite/bleed him.Last night i ran 2v2 warr/ret and we were against feral druid ( who was in bear form whole game) /blood dk. Bursted
    druid then just kite DK.
    tldr:attack when he is stunned,disarmed,cc'ed and you will win.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeomgCake View Post
    So me (rogue) and my feral buddy is doing alright in 2s but we got a huge problem vs blood dks. We usually blow up the dks partner during the first minute while controlling the dk. Then the fight goes on for like 20 minutes of us trying to kill this giant raidboss. If the DK is playing with a protwarr it's an instaleave for us. The dk usually got around 4.5k resil and 180-210k health. He keeps critting me (got 4.3k resil) for 45-55k. That's a lot! A fucking blood dk burst me down, I shit my pants n cc to run away. Then my feralbuddy gets aggro n tries tanking the boss(blood) for a bit, then he gets roflshotted by these insane hits so I gotta run back in after healing me up n take aggro as feral run away to heal up. This shit goes on for 20 minutes every damn time. The Dk usually does 3x my dmg

I dont want any damn tips since we're doing everything right, yet blood dks almost solo us. I dont get how a specc is allowed to be this strong. I know 2s doesn't matter but c'mon, blood is ruining bgs too.

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ
    Quite funny that you call bloods a raid boss but don't remove the enrage off them with shiv ), just trying to be helpfull.

ive said it before and i say it again, Vengeance needs to not work in pvp or atleast nerf it. Its not normal for a tank spec to hit harder than dps specs.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orlando, Florida. United States of America
    If you think it's that easy to kite a Blood DK that knows what s/he is doing, you are totally deluding yourself. Just like you have an answer to all their abilities, the Blood DK isn't running around without any defensive cd's. I don't see how any of are truly taking into account how badly a GOOD Blood DK can wipe the floor with both melee AND casters. I'm not talking arena either, arena is and has always been a joke. No matter how good the Rogue is, he never does enough damage to be anything more than an annoyance to me as a Blood DK. Good frost mages bite it hard too, you don't need vengeance, you just need to know how to use your defensive cool downs properly. Lots of hot air, but no real truth in any of this bluster.

Deleted
    on this weeks wednesday i played as resto druid with IRL friends alt (blood DK). We played against identical combination and i got bursted in seconds. Then my friend killed both of them in next minutes. We spent next minutes thinking what the opposing team thinked about that.

You made me wonder if this is just coinsidence or did we played against you.

(sorry for typos, English is not my native language)

Rogue and druid are the only two melee classes that are able to beat a BDK. Well, you have to be somewhat good at your class. It's all about dots, roots, shiv/soothe. Never stay close for long, only to rack up some CPs, preferably while they are stunned. I never let a BDK take out my druid, and they shouldn't, as druids can shift out of CoI.

As people have already said, one person kites, the other person goes apeshit dpsing until the dk decides to switch targets. Then swap kiting/dpsing roles. Save Maim/Kidney for moments like DG or when he fast swaps. Cyclone/Root between blinds, gouges, and disarms. Your CDs will eventually outweight his CDs.

It is a bit ridonkulous how difficult it is for two people, but at least there's a way to do it. Kiting effectively is the key. Effectively being the keyword.
    || Ducivo ||

I used to have a problem with blood dks, then I learned a few things. (Feral Druid).

My basic strategy is to obviously get bleeds up, get faerie fire on, then run away, he will deathgrip, run again and instant root him, then cast soothe. Shift back to cat or bear, chill for about 2 more seconds, then get back on him, rinse and repeat. Generally it's good to pop barkskin during the initial attack since the DK will likely throw up AMS (to avoid roots, etc) and deathgrip you, so the initial attack by him will be severe.

But after that, if you keep throwing a soothe / shiv here and there, his attacks are VERY weak.

Get the feral to apply bleeds and just run away. every time he grips, CC and run. Disarm or stun him every time you get the feral to apply bleeds. Only use your throwing weapon to damage him.

You're welcome.

bleed, vanish, reopen

Deleted
    You run one of the most sickening comps to face in 2v2, don't shiv and then complain about a blood DK? You have so many tools (both of you) to lock him down and nuke him during it, or bleed him up and kite him till he dies.