Thread: Mako Mako Mako

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Mako Mako Mako

How I hate thee...

When becoming a Bounty Hunter I didn't know it also meant babysitting a bratty teenage cyborg! I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so self absorbed, quit telling me your parent issues, doesn't she have internet on that implant? Go blog about it online to strangers you don't know yet call friends and let me drink in peace! I'm sure shes bi-polar too! One moment she's all 'Lets go kill [name]' then she's 'What are you doing!?' I'M A BOUNTY HUNTER, IT'S MY JOB! For example I got -30 for killing a slicer despite it been the job whereas killing a cheating wife only grants -1 >.> I guess she's been cheated on...

No wonder her parents abandoned her! I suspect a Yoda descendant foretold a prophecy 'ANNOYING SHE WILL BE, DRIVE MAD BOUNTY HUNTER SHE WILL'

She is mainly light side, like blizz.
    Gault and Skadge are the dark side companions for BH
    and Torian is neutral.

I liked the story about her parents

YEa but her heals are pretty pro when you solo stuff, which makes her snark tollerable :P
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    For example I got -30 for killing a slicer despite it been the job whereas killing a cheating wife only grants -1 >.> I guess she's been cheated on...
    She's a slicer. Go figure...

Mako is kind of a drag. Once you get Blizz it's all good. He's kinda awesome.

Deleted
    If she doesn't like murder she's in the wrong business

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I do find myself editing my choices sometimes to please her..then I hit escape and do what I want lol. I have generally played a very ruthless BH that always follows the contract to the letter and have managed to still get her affection up pretty high. her heals are just to damn useful and have so far really enjoyed having her around but yeah Blizz is my fav.

You could always send her away when doing things that may affect her negatively. Run along sweetie, go sell these grays, Daddy needs to take core of business.

Then of course, use gifts to boost her affection.

Well, she does like murder, as long as you are murdering the people you were told to for profit. She doesn't like murdering random bystanders.

I've been playing a LS BH just because everyone I know is DS. She's so easy to please I'm up to over 5k rep at level 22 without even trying very hard. Honestly though, I don't mind her that much, try playing on the republic side and see some of the companions they have to deal with. Mako is at least tolerable.

And also, I see a lot of people complain about 2V-R8, but he's so much funnier that C2-N2.

She's about honor and integrity in BH questing. She doesn't want you to kill people for no reason, and she doesn't want you to sacrifice your integrity for dark side points. Try playing an honorable/light BH healer, and she will match up to every single choice you make.

Like the others said, there will be dark companions later.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Well, she does like murder, as long as you are murdering the people you were told to for profit. She doesn't like murdering random bystanders.
    Nope. In his example of the slicer you were told to murder her, she doesnt like that

15+ Year Old Account
    She doesn't dislike murder, she simply dislikes cruelty. Professionalism is also one of her ''likes''
    There's a difference between professionally completing your bounty and brutally slaughtering republic civilians without a reason.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

I have only played as a BH, and with Mako, so I do not know if it applies to the other companions..but she constantly fails my gathering missions that I send her on

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    I have only played as a BH, and with Mako, so I do not know if it applies to the other companions..but she constantly fails my gathering missions that I send her on
    raising your affection with companions lowers their chance of failure.

Apparently she's voiced by the same woman who voiced meg in the first series of Family Guy. Now when she whines I will be unable to stop thinking 'shut up, Meg'.

Bounty hunters do not just murder people randomly like the sith, there is a big difference between being a professional Bounty Hunter and just being a murderer.

I love mako on my Bounty Hunter, she makes it so nice and easy to do heroics and some flash points

I like her heals, but yeah, she's high maintenance. I'm holding out for bioware to start selling shock collars on fleet, it would simplify things greatly. I'm light side on my bh, and she still vexes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    Apparently she's voiced by the same woman who voiced meg in the first series of Family Guy. Now when she whines I will be unable to stop thinking 'shut up, Meg'.
    Lacey Chabert nahm nahm

Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    Apparently not http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005109/ . However she did play Mona Sax. That I did not know.
    RETH