Deleted

Swtor upgrade one thing in computer,

what should be the biggest upgrade for me to run SWTOR much better cause i got some lag issues at the moment , AMD phenom (TM)
    8400 Triple-core processor 2.10GHz RAM 3.00GB, graphic card, NVIDIA Geforce 8500 GT would it be graphic card or ? only can afford to upgrade one thing at the moment , would be awesome of you guys!

If you can only upgrade one thing, upgrade the whole computer with a new one.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your better off asking this in the computers section: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/290-Computer

That being said, nearly every part that you listed is in dire need of an upgrade. Regardless of what you end up upgrading, you are going to be bottlenecked by the other components to the point where any single upgrade won't have that much of an effect.

The whole computer would be an ideal upgrade....

Your system is so bottlenecked that upgrading anything in it will not have too much imporvement....

But feel free to upgrade your graphics card, if its only one thing you want to upgrade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by highdesi View Post
    The whole computer would be an ideal upgrade....

Your system is so bottlenecked that upgrading anything in it will not have too much imporvement....

But feel free to upgrade your graphics card, if its only one thing you want to upgrade.
    how much could a descent computer cost nowdays... if i want to run swtor on good settings without lag atleast,

I suggest visiting our computer help forums if that is the case.

I would be looking for atleast $600 if you are looking for pre-built.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    what should be the biggest upgrade for me to run SWTOR much better cause i got some lag issues at the moment , AMD phenom (TM)
    8400 Triple-core processor 2.10GHz RAM 3.00GB, graphic card, NVIDIA Geforce 8500 GT would it be graphic card or ? only can afford to upgrade one thing at the moment , would be awesome of you guys!
    Firstly, it would depend on how much you have to work with.

Card first.
    I got my BFG GTX 280 OC off ebay for $100.

cpubenchmark.net
    Click Video Cards High End.

There you can compare most video cards easily.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.