Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No, questing is great but the endgame is just ok. Ill Resub in acouple months once more things have been polished.

SWtoR will Fail at all.

Its since Release a Singleplayer RPG not a MMOrPG.
    And swtor dont have more as a good Storyline, the game self is Dead in 5-6 Month and goes F2P.
    Last edited by Nokami; 2011-12-30 at 09:12 PM.

Definitely a solid game, but my warcraft itch is already returning.

The more i play swtor, the more i feel like its a story driven co-op game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game's been out for 10 days. TEN. DAYS.

In 6 months, this is a thread that may make sense. However, while in its infancy, a game with a 9 digit cost, ongoing expenses, and a lot of necessary or high demand stuff "in the works"(tm), SWTOR wouldn't even make a list of the top 100, and I say that as someone who is enjoying the game immensely.

It is much, much, much too early to make that type of statement.
    Last edited by Pliers; 2011-12-30 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    No. It's very unlikely that an MMO would ever claim the title of "best game in 10 years". Best MMO perhaps, but not game.
    I'd go as far as to say it was very likely than an MMO would get the title for best MMO. *trollface*

Way OTT to call it that. It's very good, but it has it's quality of life faults and in terms of overall effort I'd learn towards Skyrim, not that that's perfect either.

It is pretty dang good, but obvious hyperbole is obvious.

One thing I will say, is this is probably the first MMO were I enjoy playing all the classes. In WoW and EQ, I couldn't stand priests (clerics) and rogues, and I found warriors just barely tolerable. But here, Im feeling a little overwhelmed by how much I like all the classes Ive played, makes it hard to decide which one I want to be my main.
    Yub Yub

Quote Originally Posted by FrantACs View Post
    What's so special about fully voiced characters and dialog options? I don't think any MMO needs that, rather spend the money on content in which both SWToR and WoW are lacklusters at the moment (at least for endgame, that is).

OT: SWToR being the "Best Game in 10 years" is a bit overboard. Maybe by the end of the next year we might see it at the top of MMO rankings, maybe even beat WoW. Only time will tell...

Yeah, because all games should just be a grind fest to get to max level and raid for sweet gear, right? To hell with making the game more entertaining. (on a side note, you must not like games like KOTOR, Mass Effect, Dragon age, Neverwinter Nights.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting Thread lock before hiatus.

It's a great game, I love it but calling it the "best" game of the decade is just stupidly ignorant. It's sure is one of the top MMOs of the Decade, at least for me.

1. WoW
    2. TOR
    3. APB: Reloaded
    4. Rift
    5. Global Agenda

In terms of MMO, maybe even GW2 if it offers enough for me...

PS:

Iv quite WoW, never coming back but it was good in TBC, most WOTLK until TOC and then late ICC was boring due to it being out like a year.
    -K

Not by a long shot.
    Best MMO in 6 years? Possibly. I think we have to judge the end-game content more before making that statement. From what I've seen so far it's mostly tank n spank fights with "move out of the fire" elements.

10 years. best game. WHATTTTTT? Its been out for a week.

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 03:12 PM ----------

How many copies of WoW do you think have sold? 30-40 million?

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    Why do fanboys always say "BEST GAME IN TEN YEARS???!!"?
    Really man? What fans of WoW are going around saying this, besides the OP? You act as if this is a common statement. Oh wait, it was just an incredibly pathetic attempt at flaming, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Its the second best Star Wars game in 10 years. The only one above it is KoTOR 1.

Its my game of the year. I thought Skyrim was going to be, but no, its SWTOR for me.
    Being the best Star Wars game is like being the best bobsled team in Jamaica.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everybody has different tastes.

One person loves SWTOR, another loves WoW.

For example: My OPINION is that TF2 is the best game in the last 10 years. Am I wrong? No. Are any of you wrong? No.

This thread has absolutely zero potential for any sort of positive outcome.
    Nutter

It would be problematic to even compare SWTOR as the best MMO in 10 years, since this place already belongs to WOW... And no, no other MMO will ever be as successfull, stop arguing.

BTW, would WOW be the best game in 10 years? I hardly think so. I don´t think it is even possible to nominate such a game.

Definitely not. Maybe best game in the genre of MMORPGs....if WoW never existed. But not a chance at 10 years.

I like SWTOR but no way is the best. I enjoy the added cinematics to the lvling experience.

The UI is garbage, I would rate it worse then WoW's stock UI in classic.

Companions are nice but can become retarted when they bug, which happens more times then it should.

No macros, so with the limited space you have for bars and becomes cluttered.

Great game yes, but still needs ALOT of improvements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoten View Post
    And then you woke up
    HA! Haven't heard that since like 1998. Closing this as it will devolve into a WoW vs SWTOR vs Rift vs FANBOY! thread.