10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    If you remember this, the 90s.

[video=youtube;-8B0PfV2R0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8B0PfV2R0I[/vido]
    I used to have one of those! I was so terrible at it T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    If you remember this, the 90s.

[video=youtube;-8B0PfV2R0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8B0PfV2R0I[video]
    ROFL. Remember when you played this in the stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Depends on the fight.

From what I see, Morchok doesn't have much (in reg): Just a stomp, and heal people that get bounced by crystals
    Zon'ozz: Phases of intense raidwide AOE damage. Ball bouncing parties get increasing explosion damage.
    Yor'sahj: Really depends on what blood spawns. Sometimes, you have it easy, other times it's a bitch to keep up.
    Hagarra: Joke fight. No real AOE damage though Assault I imagine can be a bitch to heal through, just heal targets of ice lance. Get lighting phase over fast, and the debuff won't stack very high.
    Ultraxion: Near constant AOE damage, and nukes that smart like hell.
    Good, looks like my Disc spec will be favorable for most of those fights. Might go holy for a couple.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Good, looks like my Disc spec will be favorable for most of those fights. Might go holy for a couple.
    Well, that is discounting lootship, spine, and madness. Not too sure how nasty those are to keep up with on normal.

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    * yawns
    * rubs eyes
    * Wraps Isi up in a blanket

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that is discounting lootship, spine, and madness. Not too sure how nasty those are to keep up with on normal.
    Well only one way to find out. If I get it wrong, there's always Inner Will --> Power Infusion --> Jaws of Defeat --> Bubble Layering

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bad Frey, bad!
    * swats with newspaper

MOAR SHIELDS!

On normal, lootship is only a pain phase 2, Spine is alright, and Madness is really irritating overall and especially nasty during P2. YMMV.

Lootship isn't really a lootship. It's more like lootchok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Bad Frey, bad!
    * swats with newspaper

MOAR SHIELDS!
    Heh .

Deleted
    It's a lot of fun on heroic, I've been on that fight all day today. Soooo many things to keep track of

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad Frey, bad!
    * swats with newspaper

MOAR SHIELDS!

On normal, lootship is only a pain phase 2, Spine is alright, and Madness is really irritating overall and especially nasty during P2. YMMV.
    Grah!

* Ducks from onslaught

10+ Year Old Account
    me with my tablet and in a slump right now

gonna close my eyes and see a picture right here and......its not here regardless im not fucking happy

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grah!

* Ducks from onslaught
    I might be biased, owning a Disc priest myself, but Disc>Holy. Even with the buffs to Holy I just love ALL DEM SHIELDS that I can do as Disc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be biased, owning a Disc priest myself, but Disc>Holy IMO.
    Shields are superior IMO. Less damage the other healers have to heal through later and all that.

Deleted
    I made a picture using some vectors I found. I may have no artistic talents myself, but I can take other peoples work and ruin it

Hagara heroic 10 man... good god I hate that fight. We wipe on nearly every damn phase change. It's just not funny. Although we are progressing quite nicely, like acctually surviving the phases instead of just instantly dying now. I heard it was much easier on 25 man heroic, which I guess I could see since lightning phase would be a sinch. Not sure about frost phase though.

Quote Originally Posted by Storeandersfn View Post
    It's a lot of fun on heroic, I've been on that fight all day today. Soooo many things to keep track of
    Heroic gunship? I can't imagine what that would be like. It's still pretty challenging on normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be biased, owning a Disc priest myself, but Disc>Holy IMO. Even with the buffs to Holy I just love ALL DEM SHIELDS that I can do as Disc.
    Oh, I've been Discipline for 3 years now. Love it. 2300 ranked with it most seasons, most/all heroic content cleared with it. I've just found more and more that some fights are just better handled as holy, Lord Rhyolith being a good example.

Deleted
    It was actually really nice. Despite snowmageddon, my fiancee and I went to this tiny seafood restaurant and because it was snowmageddon it was just us there, and it was very quiet and private and lovely. Then instead of cake we went to this little fudge shop. Did you know they sell birthday cake fudge? It's made with white chocolate and it's pretty darn delicious.
    *mouth watering*

chocolate fudge birthday cake

I have no words to describe this art.

And I wouldn't mind some snow, if you got some spare you want to get rid off, we havn't had any this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice the normal :P

Morchok is a really easy encounter even on heroic. Hagara is incredibly easy as well, even after you can't cheese the ice phase. You can still have everyone stand in the bubble and heal the damage. Yor'sahj and Zon'ozz are probably the more difficult encounters on heroic I've attempted because they require some pretty precise movements, kill orders, and positioning. That's the extent to my HM knowledge. Ultraxion on normal is easy mode if you know how to look at a debuff. Lootship is a lootship. Herp derp stand in big swirl, don't stand in smoky triangle thingy when the boss turns. Spine and madness are also easy so long as you know how and when to roll and your dps know how to kill fucking blistering tentacles. Even in LFR people don't kill those damn things and I've wiped because of it.