Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that most of WoW chatter is taken place in the major city zones, where everyone goes to trade chat and blast their trollish ways through not only Stormwind, but also Darnassus, Ironforge, Dalaran, and Shattrah. Whereas in SWTOR, when you are chatting somewhere in Corosaunt, it stays in corosaunt. With no LFR and LFD features, people are so spread out and doing their thing, trolling is the least of my problems since I'm out in the world than staying in corosaunt to troll all day like WoW. To me, that's a good thing. People are actually going OUT of major cities to do things.

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    That and people are just recently starting to do end game pve content. That's when the real jerks come out.
    It's not so much being a jerk as being tired of the clueless morons that don't understand that standing in the HUGE FREAKING RED CIRCLE THAT IS FLASHING is a bad idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/johnsju

I'd lower your volume if you're wearing headsets.

(He's a warrior who's played WoW since Vanilla and he makes helpful videos on PvP. He's considered terrible by most 'good' PvPers, but he's helpful and that's all that really matters)
    Plus I got a mouse from him just for clicking one button (yea and promoting him on youtube, etc etc, do not care). Also, I took a couple of his tips (like when druid casts entanglement proc on himself, spell reflect + heroic throw).