Should I play a Shaman or DK for PVP?

I'm trying to decide what class I'd like to play for PVP. Currently I've got two 85's I'm looking at (not interested in making my PvE Characters PVP'ers as well) which are a Shaman and a Death Knight.

Hoping some people can offer some advice on what they enjoy and why they do. Not looking for a specific spec for each, just what people seem to enjoy.

Maybe even other suggestions of leveling up a class for PVPing? I can't really boil it down too well so just looking for any opinions/thoughts on what people like and why they enjoy it to maybe help me decide on something.
    Last edited by Synvex; 2012-01-01 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    If you have a good friend who has warlock, go with the shaman - resto/lock/x - free 2.2k
    if you dont - go dk

Deleted
    If shaman - resto
    If dk - unholy(frost)

Do you prefer healing or fighting? Ele/enh is not as viable as restoration. If you're a shaman you're most likely going to be resto. Shamans have a lot of representation in arenas, and are viable healers in RBG's. DK's on the other hand are also good for arena and incredibly viable for RBG's... usually the dk is a target caller so if you're good at that it might be fun for you.