Caster for pvp?:o

Hello, hm, i am planning on making a toon to start pvping once i hit 85, now, i want this toon to be either a Shadow priest, a boomkin or a mage. Which one of these do you think its more fun to play in a pvp enviroment? :x (Notice i said fun, not easy or OP. Just fun xD). Thanks

Also, i know the race also matters in pvp, i'd like to go with a Worgen, since i'd be going ally, are Worgens "good" in pvp? (I know Humans are better because of their passive, but besides that...).

Just saying that playing a priest is not fun when you get trained by melee, which by the way is going to happen all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

imo be a mage, u can go frost if u want an easier time, you can always swap to fire for some fun (not that frost isnt fun). and as alliance human is the best race, the racial allows you to have 2 pve trinkets, or an on use and proc pvp trinket if u still want the res. shadow is fun, but geting trained by melee hurts
    Jaina needs to hook up with Sylvanas imo. The Dark lady needs something to keep her mind off how very much she wants to commit mass genocide on every living thing in Azeroth and I think Jaina's fine ass would do the trick.
    Point on the doll where the bad mage shattered you.

what about boomkins? how are they looking in pvp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Horrid. Shadow Priests >>> Boomkin.

And Mage >> pretty much everything.

Go with a fire mage, they are fun to play and if you know how to play them they are great at crowd controlling.

hm ok, if i do decide to make a mage, when lvling should i go for fire or frost? (I dont really like arcane, i think its boring). so unless those other 2 are really horrible at lvling, id rather not go arcane xD. suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares. You can go spec-less and still level just fine.

Mage is the easiest and will always be viable. Fire, frost, arcane are all viable in rbgs cant say the same for all druid spec or priest specs. Mage have blink and i think it only clears roots and not slows so i dont think worgen would be the best 1% crit is nice i guess.

shadowpriest are pretty derp now to ty blizzard for mind spike buff. We have disc and shadow atm holy needs buffs but its good fun. Mana regen is a huge issue with the spec. Worgen sprint on a priest isnt that good or bad really double human trinket would be doper. Your 4 piece suppress slows and speed boost for 4 seconds and you have fade to remove slows but without peelz it won't mean much. Double dps trinkets plus mind spike seems better.

Boomkins are bad outside of lsd 2.0 and rbg's they have to work super hard in duels compared to most classes. That what it feels like on mine even my hunter has an easier time 1v1 then my boomy. Worgen for boomkin is decent movement speed boost slow shifting helps alot. Gives you to defensive cooldown stampeding roar gives you speed boost in boomy form and then u can use worgen sprint and be untouchable vs warriors for a little bit.

Human is the best for all of them except boomkins cause they can't go human. Worgen for priest and boomkins isn't that bad but humans better.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2012-01-02 at 10:16 AM.

Deleted
    They can`t EVEN balance out DKs like they did in wotlk, a blood dk will hit your shadow priest like a train and is also immortal, priest has a tough time vs meele in this crap expantion
    moonkin is a nono
    all you have left is mage...but some people dont find frost spec to be any fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jemd13 View Post
    Go slam your neck in a door for about 15 minutes straight. Playing Boomkin PvP is far worse than that. Go mage if you want to have fun in PvP.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jemd13 View Post
    I got wrecked as ret/rogue vs hpala/boomkin.. just sayin..

Also, to OP, I leveled as frost on my mage and had a blast (although i will say my affliction lock was the most fun leveling)..
    Last edited by PhilCosby; 2012-01-02 at 04:45 PM. Reason: grammar
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of the races you've got as an Ally, for pvp, Worgen are fine. 1% crit and the speed boost both help a lot.

On my boomkin, if I get people interrupting me, I'm screwed. On the other hand, if I can freecast, nothing is going to touch me.
    Spriests get trained by melee.
    Fire mages are super fun to play, but I havn't tried frost.

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhilCosby View Post
    I got wrecked as ret/rogue vs hpala/boomkin.. just sayin..

Also, to OP, I leveled as frost on my mage a had a blast (although i will my affliction lock was the most fun leveling)..
    Wow, I havn't heard of anything like that happening in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    Of the races you've got as an Ally, for pvp, Worgen are fine. 1% crit and the speed boost both help a lot.

On my boomkin, if I get people interrupting me, I'm screwed. On the other hand, if I can freecast, nothing is going to touch me.
    Spriests get trained by melee.
    Fire mages are super fun to play, but I havn't tried frost.

---------- Post added 2012-01-02 at 10:39 AM ----------

Wow, I havn't heard of anything like that happening in a while.
    Dat moonfire spam, owlkin frenzy, instant cast starsurges

also, i think hitman pretty much hit the nail on the head a few posts above
    Last edited by PhilCosby; 2012-01-02 at 04:44 PM.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Deleted
    Human mage.

Boomkins literally cannot do ANYTHING unless they have a pocket healer. They got stomped everywhere else.

Every boomkin I see seems to spend 90% of their time in bear form just trying to live more than a few seconds. It looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    Go slam your neck in a door for about 15 minutes straight. Playing Boomkin PvP is far worse than that. Go mage if you want to have fun in PvP.
    You're stupid as hell bro. Go back to your sub 1k rating, because LSD 2.0 is one of the strongest comps right now, especially with legendary staff stacking. Maybe you should slam that door on your neck a bit harder.

Moonkins are pretty bad in solo play unless you are awesome... I got a good moonkin on my realm though, he has been glad as both resto and boomer several times, it's pretty fun watching him play, done a few bgs with him as well, hilarious watching him wreck multiple enemies at once. :P

Personally I feel like a retard playing moonkin on my druid, it's a fun spec but I just suck at it. If you want a strong solo class I'd go with mage.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Forbidden Topic: Asking which class to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE