Looking for a new game

After about 6 or so years, I've met my end with WoW.

Im just wondering if they are any feedback on games out there because I'm looking to pick one up.

So far I have heard Skyrim and SWTOR are good, though I'm not sure about SWTOR because as of now there is no Trial period.

Any suggestions or feedback on some games, MMO or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    BOSS IS TANKED BY 1 TANK, OTHER TANK JUST JERKS OFF TILL THAT ONE ADD COMES OUT LOL SO FUN
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Dear sir, would you kindly stop saying such retarded bullshit?

mmm i have skyrim and its a good game, but imo you have to sit there for a good few hours to feel like you've progressed in terms of a story line in a given city. So it is fairly time consuming if you like to progress.

SW:ToR on the other hand, the past few days and all the stuff i've seen with ridiculous bans being handed out and the like, i don't think i will buy it like i was planning to.

Wish i could reccomend a game but i still pay Blizzard so i can talk to the people i play with >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I have enjoyed Skyrim (as far as I have played) but I would suggest to play older Elder Scrolls games to get the references and everything that are in it. Oblivion is a good game too, even for being as old as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim is good. SW:TOR is good. Or wait for Diablo III.

Well, you are not providing enough information...

Are you looking for the most competetive game, the one where you can't reach skill cap - starcraft 2
    Fun with friends, whenever you feel like it, or without - try Dota, Dota 2 soon
    Are you looking for a new wow like MMO? - Well, you have RIFT, SWTOR right now (but don't expect anything new but the scenery)

If you are looking for a new different mmo, you will have Guild wars 2 (but...its basically an MMO not MMORPG imo)
    I am personally planning to try Tera when it comes out in EU/US. Heard a lot of good things about it, and it is actually a really hard game for the most of mmo players.

skyrim is a game you can buy, and play for 1-4 weeks, and drop it. You can't play that for years or even months to come.

Diablo 3 is another good choice when it comes out. If you've played d2/d1 before and liked it.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    skyrim is a game you can buy, and play for 1-4 weeks, and drop it. You can't play that for years or even months to come.
    I got it on day one pretty much and still playing it daily.. and the funny thing is, I haven't even completed it. There is so much to do.. and the construction set is coming out soon so a lot of mods and it will most likely have a lot of DLCs as well.

You can play it as much as an MMO to be honest. There's pretty much infinite things to do so it won't get boring as fast as linear games that you just complete and toss aside and DLCs will be like content patches.

It largely depends on what you play MMOs for. Dead Island is a mostly single player experience in over-the-top zombie brutality, while Global Agenda...don't play Global Agenda. It takes too long to get anywhere.

Deleted
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series are brilliant games & cheap as chips, just make sure to use the Complete mod to sort the minor bugs out.

http://store.steampowered.com/search...2&term=stalker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjghIhfxqM

Having a really good time in Skyrim the game is HUGE and you can play it in multiple ways, but it's very time consuming tough.

Bastion
    Orcs Must Die
    Dungeon Defenders
    Might and Magic: Clash of heroes

All games are around ~15 euro.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~