Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqir View Post
    i'm level 50 Marauder with 3/5 heroic EV atm and once you get gear the marauder class totaly explode, it's a heavy geardependent class that is insane on 50
    Marauder is the DPS Warrior of TOR
    *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Gear.your.companion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Equip your ship's droid with some power pieces and he will be strong enough to keep you alive while you solo elite mobs.
    That or get a friend/companion that can heal. Seriously, as a trooper and sith juggernault you would face the same issue against elites.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. As soon as you get your first healing companion just use it.
    I did some elite quests just using my droid, with no gear on it, those small 40-50 heals are small but they are damn helpful since they are pretty much 100% uptime.
    Battles were long though...
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    So.. I started playing SWTOR and so far the story is amazing and so are the quests. I love the whole good/evil thing.

But.. I have a concern.. I am a sith warrior marauder.. and Im starting to realize these guys are seriously weak..
    I keep dieing to champions/elites. While everyone else is doing their class quests/ soloable quests. With no problem..im dieing over and over and over again.. - is this a known issue or do I just suck and Im gonna have to reroll to something OP like a Sniper or something..?

Some guy also whispered me telling me to quit my marauder while I had the chance because he leveled to 50 and regrets it..

I am currently level 33. So what should I do guys.. reroll or keep going?
    Was the wrong thing for me, i had to re-roll when i was level 16 a few days ago Rolled as juggernaut and im allready level 25, its amazing mate!
    Just stick to sith warrior or Jedi knight (Not as good as Sith warrior ;D) and go into advanced talents with juggernaut
    i've been playing in the immortal spec and its got me through alot
    There you have it
    Good luck on your journeys acolyte
    May the force be with you
    WoW6000 ;-)
    Last edited by WoW6000; 2012-01-03 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Adding and correcting

My Marauder is a Cybertech, and I put 5 pieces of orange gear on both myself and my companion, which I upgrade to the latest and greatest I can use every two levels (I only use the blue versions, but to say I should be using the purples to be able to play the game successfully on solo-able content is a bit of a stretch, and if its the intention, that's an outrage). My friend is an artifice, so he makes sure I have the latest and greatest hilts for my lightsabers too, along with color gems and enhancements. I use the planet commedations to purchase the barrel for Malavai's gun.
    I still have issues with Malavai not keeping my health up. BW should really fix that guys AI, if he is on medwatch, he should be prioritizing my healing, not what he can do at the range he is at. If I'm too far to heal, he should move his ass closer.

I rolled Carnage spec with jaesa and had very few problems on my way to 50. All I can say is you have to be smart about how you pull packs. If you just force charge into a pack without scoping the situation first you're setting yourself up for failure. CC any droid you see, take out the normal mobs first. My normal rotation for pulls is this, force charge, cloak of pain, smash, then pummel the face of any normal mob, quickly take out any remaining normal mobs then turn to whatever silver or gold you see, hit them with an obfuscate, gore , battering assault, ravage, by the you will have blood frenzy up so force scream your face off then finish them off with massacre. If you have Jaesa well geared you can camo out for a few and let her wear them down until your ready to force charge back in and end it once and for all. This may not be the best way to handle things but so far from my experiences it gets the job done every time. Also don't forget that you can use force choke as an interrupt if disruption is on cd. Good luck guys and remember that although we may have a higher learning curve that most other AC's we are far from useless or under powered.

P.S. things may be easier with Quinn but you know what, fuck that douche. He can stay on the ship and do my bitch work, back stabbing little prick.