Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Holy paladins still are good. And yes, its just a tooltip fix. I am more excited about that x64 client. Hmm, but WoW defrag sounds realy interesting (at least it looks like defrag/patch file deleter).
    Last edited by Easo; 2012-01-04 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    Think the "feldrake" mount looks a bit too similiar to all the other drake mounts..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Cool I guess. Assume the two Legion themed cosmetics will be TCG; Feldrake's kind of cool, would've been nice to see a Fel Corrupted Netherdrake model though.
    This would've been neat, but I think it'd be hard to make it not just look like the existing green nether drake.

I also hope it's not TCG, makes it so much harder to get. =(

The feldrake is recycled, sadly. I wish they could make a new dragon model for us to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    Think the "feldrake" mount looks a bit too similiar to all the other drake mounts..
    This... Would be so nice to get just something new-looking. Something that excites me rather than go "..figures" when I see the same model again upon clicking the screenshot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna pray for some mage and rogue nerfs...

Deleted
    MoP launch event hopefully, the legion will come back there .

That Feldrake mount isn't for the Blizzard store! It's RECYCLED (TM).

Deleted
    The Feldrake needs more green fire

Deleted
    Hey look, another completely new, unique, creative flying mount. That was unexpected.

fel drake 150 mount achievement reward !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Seriously, the Holy Radiance change has been since at least week 1 or 2 of the patch - the tooltip just wasn't updated. Stop freaking out.
    Only 1 person commented on that change and he was a mile away from "freaking out"

Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    The sword is fine learn to adapt and overcome seriously. It's really not hard to get past the Tentacle's hell I've done it without much issue.

On another note Sad to not see the Ret 2pc T13 fix in this yet but it's early so holding out some hope on it.
    I think that guy meant the sheer damage output of those tentacles on, say, a Ret. They are usually the top damage dealing ability, which is a bit much for a weapon proc to be doing I think.

Deleted
    OMG the mount looks sickkkkkk!Jk , looks like shit, good job blizzard.

Blizzard has got to stop letting the interns design mounts. This is literally a copy + paste of the (low-res, ugly pineapple-tail) Sarth-10 drake, but with some green glowy effects.

How do you even get to the file optimization on the launcher?

Yay, another drake reskin for Cata!Oh wait, I thought this was the 4.0.1 patch thread...

Small patch my ass.

It's 3.2 GB.

What the fuck is that drake supposed to be?

Give hunters the 10% AP buff or just buff Surv's mastery so MM hunters don't go absolutely nuts in pvp. Idc just buff hunters! Pure DPS classes should be able to DPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tastic View Post
    Give hunters the 10% AP buff or just buff Surv's mastery so MM hunters don't go absolutely nuts in pvp. Idc just buff hunters! Pure DPS classes should be able to DPS!
    survival is pretty damn strong right now... maybe not in pvp, but it certainly not unbalanced in pve, can't wait for the arcane shot change. completely unnecessary, and probably not a huge dps increase but i'll take every little buff.
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!