Im having problems picking my first toon! =(

Ok so when I played the extended beta, I played a Sith Warrior until mid 30s. It was pretty fun but I want to play something else now that the game is actually released. First I was set on playing a Inquisitor. Then, after watching more footage the bounty hunters and agents look extremely fun. I always have played a melee in wow except for my holy pally so I think I might want to try something to do that is ranged. Please just give me your opinions im not looking for the "Play what sounds fun to you" answer because all three sound fun to me!! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally play a Mercenary BH and a Sniper IA. I find both to be incredibly enjoyable for totally different reasons though. My Sniper is able to just annihilate anything that tries to come close from a safe distance and has a lot of enjoyable moves. I do tend to find it a bit dull once in a while though.

My main, my Mercenary is extremely fun though. The spec I play focuses on a LOT of explosions and blowing things up. The fighting feels very dynamic as you play this class because quite a few of the moves have a knockback or some other cool effect. I have a little game I play where I will use an explosive dart (small timed explosion on an opponent that knocks back all enemies in the range) on a melee closing in and then knock them into the ranged units with a missile. Then everyone goes BOOM!! And then I follow it up with an Incendiary Missile and set their world on fire.

I do so enjoy my Mercenary...

Gunslinger (Smuggler)!

Just....so.....fun....

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

BH Merc, I went heals though, very fun. DPS is still pretty darn good and the healing model (heat) is something that I'm really digging. Mana was always a terrible resource, heat is fricken awesome and really makes me pay attention. True triage healing!

I've been swapping between my Inquisitor (assassin) and Agent (sniper). Finding both really fun. The Agent story is better so far. So maybe I'd say go with that. Haven't done any Republic characters yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a 44 Powertech Tank. Bountyhunter storyline is just amazing. It actually has some very interesting twist.

Playstyle as a powertech...we are mostly melee but have some skills with range on them as well.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.