Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reskinned...

It's too basic to be a pet store mount, most likely a trading card pet, or some low drop rate from the MoP launch event.

Another ugly drake reskin. Oh how do I wish that in TBC, on my first run through Durnholde, I didn't say "Man I wish we could get these drakes as mounts!"

I'm so sick of this model. Make a new model with new animations, and put up a fancy sparkle version on the pet store for $25 if thats what it takes to break even. Anything but this model again...

/inb4 Haters will complain about anything!!!11

If it is from a filler raid then it means Burning Legion is somehow linked to the next expansion. I don't recall anything like that, but it could be a "hidden" surprise?

Or just TCG :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    My first thought was warlock mount.
    Does this perhaps mean a legion presence in MoP?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    This is highly possible. The Burning Legion could be the reason why Theramore will be destroyed and/or why we set sail to look for resources and find Pandaria.
    The reason theramore is being destroyed is horde aggression and revenge for camp taurajo...if this expansion had any legion focus...we would have heard at blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    It's too basic to be a pet store mount, most likely a trading card pet, or some low drop rate from the MoP launch event.

Another ugly drake reskin. Oh how do I wish that in TBC, on my first run through Durnholde, I didn't say "Man I wish we could get these drakes as mounts!"

I'm so sick of this model. Make a new model with new animations, and put up a fancy sparkle version on the pet store for $25 if thats what it takes to break even. Anything but this model again...

/inb4 Haters will complain about anything!!!11
    Stone drakes, chromatic drakes, storm drakes, firehawkes, aspect drakes.
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    The reason theramore is being destroyed is horde aggression and revenge for camp taurajo...if this expansion had any legion focus...we would have heard at blizzcon.
    Maybe we did. Surprise endboss?

Quote Originally Posted by Donalduckadin View Post
    You can get one in Obsidian Sanctum.
    haha icwatudidthar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a pet eye of kilrogg in the patch notes. perhaps this is tied to the pre release thing? or perhaps a mini raid hey have planned to introduce MoP.

hope: warlock mount (and later a pegasus for palis!)
    figure: tcg stuff :\

Deleted
    Talking about which nothing has come from those spectral mounts right? The Gryphon and wyvern.

Because there is a fitting pet, I assume a new TCG burning legion set with those two as possible loot cards.

It's always like that.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    TCG mount I'm going to guess.

anyone else wish it looked similar to the fell beasts the Nazgûl rode in LotR?

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy View Post
    I agree, by the name thought the same...
    Pallies can have Tyriel's Charger? Just assuming by the name.

OT: Most likely TCG. I HIGHLY doubt they will add a warlock only flying mount and companion pet.

I don't get why people think they would add more mounts for warlocks and not for other classes

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Stone drakes, chromatic drakes, storm drakes, firehawkes, aspect drakes.
    Same drake model, same drake model, same drake model, same proto-drake model, same drake model.

It's time for a new MODEL, not another reskin.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Because there is a fitting pet, I assume a new TCG burning legion set with those two as possible loot cards.

It's always like that.
    This.

http://www.wowtcg.com/products/crown-heavens

The next TCG set is about demons(among other things), so I most likely from that.

Edit: Nevermind this, this is the set with the Corrupted Hippogryph and Grell pet.

Also from right below the mention of this

Companion Pets
    Eye of the Legion Right Click to summon and dismiss an Eye of the Legion. Instant

Clearly has nothing to do with the DMF.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Same drake model, same drake model, same drake model, same proto-drake model, same drake model.

It's time for a new MODEL, not another reskin.
    Like the Heart of the Aspects?