Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Ugh the time is alot worse than WoW's time x.x
    You started playing WoW during Wrath... didn't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    No, still 6 hours and 10 minutes left. Think you're looking at the wrong time

i dont understand all the am/pm crap so im just looking at the time =P but please explain <3

I'm confused... between which hours, GMT, is the maintainence ? yeah, I'm new to the game, started playing last Friday

Deleted
    GMT time is 8am until 4am.

For those saying that this isn't during offpeak like they said it would be or anything like that...

They said the USUAL downtime will be on a Tuesday however ONLY for this week they have moved it to Wednesday because of the New Year. This is Not going to be the usual downtime.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    4pm - 12am for Oceanic/+8GMT community.

So yeah.
    So if I do some napkin math I'm basically losing a good night's gaming. Unlike with WOW, where maintenance is during work/sleep hours for me.

5pm here = 8pm Server. 5am server (when stuff goes down for maintenance) = 2am here.

8am here which is when I go to work/ it's 11am Server on WOW, and due to the hours I work, I won't be home till 8pm server, so I miss all the maintenance, even if there is extended maintenance.

Glad I haven't got the game... yet.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grr, I want to play!!

BioWare should give Europeans a week free playtime extra to compensate for all the during-the-day maintenance

Deleted
    been refreshing the server status page, they're saying they're back up, going to try logging in now but if that's true then 2.5 hour maintenance isnt so bad

Deleted
    Don't know about you fellas, but my server just came back up, several hours early. This must be an unprecedented event in the MMO world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    I'm not too bothered with it despite it being on a bad time for Europe. I think they will fix this in the future, and maintenance will become less needed as the game matures. See it like this, if you're not 50 yet, your character is gaining rest XP!
    I can't stand having rested xp makes me go through areas too fast which I already am when I don't have rested xp

Servers back up!!! yes yes yes yes, I feel giddy like a school girl going to Bieber's concert.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont wanna sound to whiny here because its good news, but how did they manage to get the servers up 5.5 hours earlier than they said?

Seems very weird to me

Ooohh me gusta, servers back up already
    Somehow all servers show Light population tho, oh well

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG what!?!

Bye guys, off to play

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its official too http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...36#edit1136136

The servers are now available! Thank you for your patience.

Deleted
    Me gusta aswell... lets hope its not some sorta misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Ooohh me gusta, servers back up already
    Somehow all servers show Light population tho, oh well
    That's because no one has logged on yet lol

Poor Flavor of the Month one game title players. 5mins of brake in their game and they realize they can't survive. Nothing to do, hands shake, shivers over the spine, sweat on a forehead... counting down every remaining second till maintenance time is finally over and rage if it passes said time.

Damn, play Skyrim in the meantime or other game you like. But what to do when internet is down? Catastrophe. Grab a book. Oh, sorry. Forgot that real addicts can't focus long enough to get 2 words together unless it's guide how to improve your char...

Take it easy, game will last at least for the next half a year, lvl 50 limit broken long ago. 5 more minutes wont save you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    Poor Flavor of the Month one game title players. 5mins of brake in their game and they realize they can't survive. Nothing to do, hands shake, shivers over the spine, sweat on a forehead... counting down every remaining second till maintenance time is finally over and rage if it passes said time.

Damn, play Skyrim in the meantime or other game you like. But what to do when internet is down? Catastrophe. Grab a book. Oh, sorry. Forgot that real addicts can't focus long enough to get 2 words together unless it's guide how to improve your char...

Take it easy, game will last at least for the next half a year, lvl 50 limit broken long ago. 5 more minutes wont save you.
    Some serious flame you got there mate.

god damnit. i recently bought the game yesterday and got it installed at the night when i was sleeping. woke up went to school came back to see the game but maintence... i think i had the same problem with Rift :P

Quote Originally Posted by heyvid21 View Post
    You started playing WoW during Wrath... didn't you?
    No, started a month before BC came out. The times coincide with our peak time worse than what WoW ever did.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895