Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    So the fact that he missed school and skipped riding the bus a few times home was cause he wanted some exercise and not cause he was scared shitles?

EDIT: There is no right side, here.
    he wasn't too scared to go back there and get into a verbal altercation with the kids.

if he was a normal kid he'd not have stabbed someone in fight with a guy who was just as scared as he was. they picked on him for his learning disabilities.

you can't kill people for calling you a retard

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    So if he took the knife surely the intent was to use it... i mean he had a weapon on him, and he stabs the guy 12 times... and we are really discussing wether or not he planned to murder the guy?

a lot of people are saying self defence, why would he have been carrying the knife if he wasnt planning to use it, it is murder
    I have a knife on me all the time. I even took one to school.

Its a useful tool. Im sure everyone has one or 4 in their kitchen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    Ah, the wonderful world of ad hominem. That ought to win the argument, right?
    Well, I was just asking you if that is how you got to 1500 posts, by talking crap like "bullies are not people".

Quote Originally Posted by Shadylol View Post
    If he's bottling up his emotions to the point that it endangers others, then that's his own fault

This kid should've gotten a girlfriend, or failing that, a Psychiatrist to vent his emotions to; not just gone and murdered some kid by stabbing him 12 times in "retaliation" for schoolyard scuffles
    And the bully should have left him alone, but he didn't because he was an ass. A short lived ass.

10+ Year Old Account

Finally

I was never bullied in school because I didn't allow it to happen in the first place. I have seen several of my friends and at the time classmates bullied and always tried to break up anything that was happening. I hope this brings light to a lot of people who thing bullying / taunting comments is the cool thing to do. I see people saying learn to take a punch, when I was younger I was always taught if they hit you, you hit them harder. Unfortunately both parties will be scarred forever. Jorge was bullied so much that when he did retaliate, it was essentially him hitting Dylan harder. I doubt many people have faced extreme danger, fear of loss of life, and what your mind can make you do. Most people are outraged at the 12 stabs, well when you're in fear of your life and you're just venting everything, you're not counting how many times who hit / kick / stab / shoot someone. You stop when your body and mind tells you it is safe again.

I'm glad Jorge stood his ground and sent a message to parents of bullies / bullies themselves. I'm sad that someone had to die because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    the bully's FRIENDS who never did anything but talk shit told him "today is the day". 10 people got off WITH THEM TO WATCH THE FIGHT, everyone knew about the fight, normal stuff. his friends did nothing but watch the whole time and they never did anything to him at all.
    other than preventing him from getting away?

sorry, but if someone tries to get away (fleeing for their life) that huge surge of adrenaline makes them run very very fast...

surrounded by the other kids who got off the buss and the bullies friends, as fights usually go, would leave no escape.

they didn't 'have' to do anything other than physically blocking him from leaving by making a circle around him.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    no, it was just him. he was not killed because he tried to jump the other, he was killed because the other stabbed him 12 times.

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 05:21 PM ----------

dude i used to skip school because i had a zit on my forehead. I don't take it seriously that he was "Scared shitless"
    U don't have to the judge did, yea i used to skip school as well. The point is we know 10% of what actualy was going on and interpret the rest. I see it as constant bullying, you see it as a 1 time thing. And that's how both parties saw it as well, we have to trust the judge.

he wasn't too scared to go back there and get into a verbal altercation with the kids.

if he was a normal kid he'd not have stabbed someone in fight with a guy who was just as scared as he was. they picked on him for his learning disabilities.

you can't kill people for calling you a retard
    Where did you read that? The link that was provided never said he had bad grades, nor that the other kid was scared as he was.
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-01-04 at 05:26 PM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    I was always taught that if someone brings fists to a fight, then you bring fists, you dont take knives to a fist fight, the kid may have gotten away with this, but i predict a troubled life ahead, he doesnt look like a winner, looks like the type of kid that belongs in jail anyway, I hope this murder haunts him till the day he dies, everyone has taken a beaten, murdering someone to avoid getting punched a few times is dumb, I guess he will murder someone else and go to jail,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneia View Post
    I don't even, what?

How can a person kill somebody with being punished, i mean yes it is a bully, but a bully can't be that bad that he deserves death!
    But People who are being bullied and often find no other way as killing themselves deserve Death ?

One thing young People should realy learn... Push someone too far and maybe you are the One whos in Danger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    He planned it so well, that he got off at a earlier bus stop to avoid him altogether? He planned to stab that bully by running away from him?
    Maybe he did that so he could win the trial easier? We will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I think you didn't read the whole story, it says how this kid was antagonizing him for quite a while before this fight occurred.
    the guy threw a wad of paper at him.............................. o no................
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

I can bet my life, that if there was ANY real system in place to combat bullying - this would not have happened. The only reason this kid thought the best way to defend himself was to kill the other guy is that WE DO NOT CONDONE BULLYING. We do absolutely nothing to prevent it, at any level.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    you honestly believe that a mid teenager is within his legal rights to stab another mid teenager because he got punched in the head. you honestly believe that?
    hard to believe somone is that fucking stupid isn't it?

it's not logical, rational fuck, even the egyptians would have said "woah man, we said eye for an eye, you went overboard, he just hit you once and called you retard"

<Infracted> Please don't use words like that towards other users. Post respectfully.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-01-04 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    So if he took the knife surely the intent was to use it... i mean he had a weapon on him, and he stabs the guy 12 times... and we are really discussing wether or not he planned to murder the guy?

a lot of people are saying self defence, why would he have been carrying the knife if he wasnt planning to use it, it is murder
    So because someone else chose to to harass and assault this kid he lost his right to carry a pocket knife? That makes so much sense. You can choose to deny reliaty and call it murder but that doesn't make it so. He was not charged with murder. He was not found guilty of murder. He killed him there's little doubt about that but that doesn't mean he murdered him.

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    U don't have to the judge did, yea i used to skip school as well. The point is we know 10% of what actualy was going on and interpret the rest. I see it as constant bullying, you see it as a 1 time thing. And that's how both parties saw it as well, we have to trust the judge.
    judges are not infallible, and apparently this one is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    40 pages of ignorants picking sides in something that has no sides to begin with, pretending to know everything about the situation and judging one kid or the other, for actions who'se fault lies entirely with society, MEANING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, makes me sick to my stomach. You all learn nothing. You dont ask yourselves the right questions. I despise all of you who judges one kid or the other, or who talks about his own irrelevant experience.
    Oh god boo hoo, way to get worked up. BTW your name suits you your Majesty lol

<Infracted> Please don't post just to be antagonistic towards other users. Post respectfully.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-01-04 at 05:46 PM.

what is real bullying?

the guy who stabbed him had endured this:

spitwad to the back of the head on the bus
    namecalling
    NOTHING WAS DONE TO HIM ON A DAILY BASIS

this wasn't even severe bullying. this was minor bullying. it's why he's a murderer
    Might want to think things through a little there guy, just because a news article (usually a biased source of information) lists SOME incidents does not mean they list them all especially where there isn't an exclusionary statement such as "THESE ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT HAPPENED." You continuing to use the argument that things the article says and things that actually happened are mutually exclusive is just going to make you look more and more ignorant.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    He planned it so well, that he got off at a earlier bus stop to avoid him altogether? He planned to stab that bully by running away from him?
    Maybe he knew he would follow him?
    Maybe he lost his bottle and decided he couldnt do it?
    Maybe he was just waiting for the best chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Maybe he did that so he could win the trial easier? We will never know.
    CONSPIRACY! /tinfoilhat
    Yeah, it's definitely the fault of the poor kid who was picked on, bully is as innocent as a baby. You people...
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    There's no lesson here. Kid was a bully, he deserved to get his ass kicked in retaliation, not killed. If anything, the "Stand Your Ground" law will simply encourage bullies to run in groups and arm themselves in the process.
    Hardly, Let me ask you, you going to risk bullying another individual, group or not while risking the chance he may pull a weapon? Does your life mean that little to you? What if he pulls a gun? I don't care how many there are of you, and what you call outrageous... I like to call it... justice