Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    When I levelled my first char, a druid, in vanilla, I healed razorfen downs and needed something cloth. Ok, maybe this was something to frown upon but I wasn't aware of that since I'd just started playing. The mage there started raging hard 'I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU'. No explaining or apologizing would calm his rage, it was a sight to behold. RFD gear was serious business in vanilla.

Haha yes I remember this one time, a few weeks ago, in the new 5man where you visit those dragonshrines in dragonblight. The one with the lava and the platforms.

I was tanking, and as usual, I mounted up and ran past the 3 dragonkin trashpacks before the boss in the lava. Thats when the healer went mental, calling me a lazy fucking excuse of a tank for skipping those packs. He was yelling (capsing) at me for a good 5 minutes to "do your fucking job and pull them" before he finally dared to try and run past the packs. Goodie. I explained to him, that most people would've gotten pissed at me for pulling all that extra unnecessary trash, and that he was being irrational. Anyway, boss dies quickly, and we all run back to the portal for our next challenge. Except said healer, who dies from running into one of the trash packs on the way back.

Needless to say, he went completely berserk. After lots of arguing, he tried to kick me. That didn't work, so he tried to threaten to leave the group if I didn't. That didnt work either, so he kept yelling for a while and then left, saying what a great loss it was to the party. Made my day!

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything and everything that happens over WoW, yea I've had my fair share of raging over nothing but hey, it happens. Sometimes we just need to let it out. But going on for days and days about it in guild chat is just silly ,had something like that, then the guy just randomly quit, all because he didn't get his t12 shoulder token from Majordomo.

Deleted
    mine was back in wotlk, i didnt raid for most the expac so i was late to ICC. and we just before the big ugly boss (cant remember his name) and our RL was explaining tacts in raid chat. he was lready annoyed at me for not knowing all the tacts, and after he finished explaining tacts i said in Guild chat "unrelated question: why ddint i get achievment for the last few bosses we killed?" and then the raid leader went crazy at me saying i shouldnt be asking unrelated questions and i dont have the time to ask stupid shit and spent like 5mins screaming at me over vent and multiple profanities in raid chat. yeah i didnt stay in that guild for long.

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I've had someone threaten to come to my house and kill me after I beat them out on a roll for the epic Brewfest Kodo once.

Yeah.
    that reminds me, when i use to play runescape a lot, me and my friend annoyed some guy, cannot remember how this was years ago. and then he said he knew where we lived, and we was gonna come to our house with a baseball bat.

Deleted

Old gm of my.. Funny guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    Really...Why would you have an alt at less than 380 itemlevel this far into the expansion? You could EASILY get 380 itemlevel last patch, and you have the nerve to set foot in a 5 man? Really, people these days...
    I've walked into the 5 mans on all my alts (mage, dk, pally, warrior, warlock) with 353-365 ilvl and not had a problem. I'm not going to spend hours getting 333s, 346s and 359s just to wipe in FL with some tards that haven't done it before so I can experience the new 5 mans on my nth alt.

For me, the new 5 mans are simply a way to gear up my new alts who are in a mix of green, blue and boe epics. As soon as I hit 372 ilvl (in bags of course) I'm hitting up LFR and still not at the bottom of the meters (because in LFR that's pretty much the only metric that matters). At 380 ilvl there will only be 1 or 2 pieces of your gear that aren't at least 378 ilvl from my experience.

Oh and I ended 4.2 with ~386 ilvl 6/7hc on my shaman, didn't get lucky with weapon/OH/relic (using 384/378/378), 378 belt was the only choice, 384/359 trinkets and 384 helm were bis until rag hc and I passed the few Alysrazor cloaks we got because it wasn't as much of an upgrade for me. So yeah unless you were doing hcs on all your alts (because everyone has 10 level 85s!) you won't have 380 ilvl on them.
    Last edited by mmocca70d558a3; 2012-01-04 at 08:16 PM.

Had a guy join our guild, which is on a dead server Steamwheedle-US, our guild is beyond casual, we dont do much of anything anymore at all...

He logs in, rants about how I suck and that I wont respond to him ever "I have kids and AFK a lot" And how he offered to help me turn the guild around "been in the guild for 2 weeks" and that if he knew where I lived he would come and kick my ass because I was a worthless piece of shit. Needless to say he was put on ignore, and I booted his 9 alts and put them on ignore.

Some peoples kids shouldnt be allowed near the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    Really...Why would you have an alt at less than 380 itemlevel this far into the expansion? You could EASILY get 380 itemlevel last patch, and you have the nerve to set foot in a 5 man? Really, people these days...
    I really hope you are joking, but I fear you might be serious.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

ZA, healer accidentally pops heroism on trash, Mage flips the fuck out and screams in caps before dropping group.

Wat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    ZA, healer accidentally pops heroism on trash, Mage flips the fuck out and screams in caps before dropping group.

Wat?
    They probably messed up his Damage Meters, and if his bar isn't twice the size of everyone else's, how is he supposed to crack one off to it? I mean, is he supposed to fap over a damage meter where he *hasn't* done 50% of the groups damage?

You're crazy.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I stopped raging long ago. Nowadays, I just laugh at how stupid some mechanics are in PvP leading us to a loss. But I play with a RL friend and we both know how ridiculous PvP can get in 2v2.

i got yelled at by a super sensitive pally tank in BC because i MD'd to him before pulls as a hunter.

tank: 'i don't need your MD to hold aggro'
    me: 'its not about you, its about me'
    tank: 'QQ...WAH...QQ...WAH'
    me: 'mom musta dropped you on your head'

yea the super senstive pally tank was my brother. continues to be terribad in pve and pvp sadly.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    A few weeks before 4.3 dropped I had just gotten my account back after not playing for just about all of 4.2. I was pretty excited to finally get to see 4.1 content, since while I DID play in 4.1, I never got to raid much past the first boss or two of BWD and BoT. Anyway, on my DK tank, had about 357 ilevel, I started up a BoT raid and everything was going great.

Off tank was a Paladin, and he was pretty much all FL geared. He was really impatient and kept rushing the group, considering we had a bunch of first time raiders in the PuG, we were doing well, but he was getting angry I was stopping to explain and what have you. After Halfus dropped he calmed down and we cleared V&T. We wiped a ton on V&T but once we killed'em the tanking trinket dropped. The paladin said he didn't have a DPS spec for the fight, so I did the fight in my frost DW spec and he tanked. We both roll on the trinket and I won it and he just FLIPPED OUT.

He just started raging about how he put up with our "noob raid" just for that one trinket and he didn't win it so he dropped group. I didn't care. That way I could get a new less pissy tank to finish the raid, but when I went to SW to find another tank, I found the paladin raging at me in Trade chat. He spent a few hours on there about how I ninja'd the trinket. The whole raid went to SW and defended me because he was wrong, but I was just in awe at how pissed he got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

I had a guy link me his facebook account so I could "see who I was messing with" because I called him out for afking in a BG. Needless to say I was amused.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    When ever this happens, I remind them to take their medication and then I ignore them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by FenrisUy View Post
    I guess you haven't played in a long long time. You can easily gkick a offline player, we do it all the time to clear people that haven't been on for a while.
    /epic facepalm
    I guess you havn't read in a long time.
    Kiss my waggle

Quote Originally Posted by FenrisUy View Post
    I guess you haven't played in a long long time. You can easily gkick a offline player, we do it all the time to clear people that haven't been on for a while.
    That's why I said "he figured you can't GKick..." I booted him immediately after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    The biggest rage against me was one time I gathered an herb, and apparently someone nearby was going to get it and got attacked. If they had asked nicely I would've given it to them, instead they started swearing at me, so I had to put them on ignore.
    Hah, that reminded me, had the opposite happen over an herb. Was in Uldum waiting for LFD to pop, farming Whiptail and a Tauren Druid swooped in and ninja'd while I was mid-gather, after which he actually whispered me with "PWNT!" I responded "lol fucking tauren" and we actually had a nice little conversation after that, don't even remember what about, just bullshitting until my queue popped.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-01-04 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to "strategically" teabag enemy corpses to incite them into coming after me, cause hey, it was funny and I loved the extra honour. Well after a Tol Barad this night elf mage I had done it to made an alt to scream at me, "(caps) how dare you have the gall to do that to me," blah blah blah. I did what my friend told me to do when someone yells at me like that, just respond after a while with "k"
    That pissed her off even more, so for about 20 minutes she continued to yell and spam me, I just laughed and kept saying k.
    I have men kneeling at my feet, asking for my hand in heroics. ~Raechelle, Ysera

Armoury:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echelle/simple

I was in a pug firelands run a while back. There was a hunter and a resto druid in the run. We get to majordomo, kill him, the flamescythe drops. The hunter, who was still using a 359 staff from BoT rolls and wins. Grats to him, right? Wrong. The resto druid proceeds to fly off the edge of sanity in vent trying to explain that its better for his feral spec than the hunter. It got to the point where the raid leader had to globally mute vent and tell him to shut up or leave. Big surprise, he left and showed up in trade chat 30 seconds later raging about loot ninjas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone on this very forum threatened to beat me up and shoot me, when I had the audacity to argue that WoW is not dying. Yes, I'm serious.