Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They fixed the sith corruption bug. <3

So I made it up 7 layers in their phone protocol and eventually got free game time. It was really strange... first guy was clearly from India. Second guy was from Mexico. Thrid, fourth, and fifth guys were from the US somewhere. Sixth guy was clearly Scottish. Final guy was clearly Irish.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    So I made it up 7 layers in their phone protocol and eventually got free game time. It was really strange... first guy was clearly from India. Second guy was from Mexico. Thrid, fourth, and fifth guys were from the US somewhere. Sixth guy was clearly Scottish. Final guy was clearly Irish.
    I guess it's whichever support guy is awake and happens to answer? They have call centers all over the damn place.

I'm betting the guys that go : "OOOH NOES DOWNTIME !!! Bioware fail!!!!"

are the same guys that go : "I HAZ A BUG !!!! FIX IT NAOW !!! Bioware fail!!!!"

whiners will be whiners

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I guess it's whichever support guy is awake and happens to answer? They have call centers all over the damn place.
    It was one call.

As I said earlier, nobody says no to me over a phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    So... what I get from reading all of this is... People complain when there are bugs. "Bioware fix now!!" Ok so then they shove out hot fixes and patches like mad (litterally two patches and what 4 hot fixes at least in the last two - three weeks?) and now people complain that the servers are down?

Nice to see the community hasn't changed much. Perhaps we should be happy that there bustin their asses to fix this stuff and take note of there responsiveness to issues.