Poll: Are You also tired of waiting for D3 and lost all interest?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I've got enough to occupy me so no big deal. My conspiracy theory thinks the game is ready and it's release timing is to coincide with SWTOR people on the fence of re-upping their sub or canceling to "grab" them. That's just me though

I have the Beta so I know what to expect.
    I've been thinking about exactly same point. I'm pretty sure they are waiting how will SWTOR do in next few months, then they will release D followed by MOP

Not goint to buy it because I'll wait for GW2.

Deleted
    Blizzard never disappoints with new games, can't wait!

I am used to how long Blizzard takes to develop game already.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    after playing the demo.. sorry beta.. I am couldnt care less when it comes out. It wont live up to the 10 year hype and certianly wont be more than a flash in the pan success.
    Yeah, I played the beta on all classes so many times, I could Pwn the (NOT SPOILING) in my sleep.
    Who's got two thumbs and is awesome? This guy!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the start when they announced that the Beta had started, i opted in and was checking my email 5-10 times each day, looking at Youtube videos all the time.
    But now, i just look up some video from time to time.
    Dont get me wrong, im still waiting for it, and i still think it will be a really awesome game, i just think its pointless ruining it all by looking at videos all day long and getting disappointed because you dont get a beta invite!

And to those complaining about the beta-gameplay.. Seriously? You complaining about a beta? If you expect that much out of a beta, you will just get yourself disappointed, and that will lead you to coming to this forum and complain about the beta and start stupid discussions about it.
    I bet the retail version will bring Blizzard another best-seller, and probably more players than WoW (It is possible, Diablo 2 topped 8,5mil Battle.net users)

Not hyped about it at all to be honest.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Once I pre-order, I don't turn back. I feel it's unfortunate that we went from a Q1 confirmed date, to a probable Q2 release, but I'll continue to wait - excited- for the release.

Deleted
    I'm not hyped at all, but would like to play it. I just don't feel any connection to any of the classes like I had with the Necromancer and Assassin.
    The witchdoctor seems boring to me, and the Demon hunter is quite ranged dependent, which I also don't like (oeh, and to make matters worse, I don't like monks )

Think I'll be rolling with the sorceress, that slow bubble thing looks too awesome =)

i have patiently waited for blizzard games over and over again..this time is no different :3
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    @OP: So you're saying we've waited over 10 years already, but another few months is too much? I'd rather have it when it's done, and not this rushed crap we see so much from other companies. Entitled much?
    What's wrong with playing it while they polish it and tweak bugs? People would kill to get into the beta, understanding that "it's just a beta," yet the same logic doesn't apply to a full release - why. There is no reason for it, it is the exact same path of mind, people just fool themselves with this "I'd rather have a complete game" crap.

I would rather be playing the damn game, since the primary systems ARE complete from what they've told us, and they can do a patch a day to fix bugs - much like Bioware is doing. Sure people complain about it, but there are still millions (I don't know actually, a lot though) of people playing it. And most of the people who are complaining are people who are playing and will keep playing - the complaining is just a ritual after what they've been doing on WoW for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never cared much for Diablo 2. Very shallow gameplay. If there isn't much more to Diablo 3, I couldn't see it being much better. It takes more than rapidly clicking to make a good game these days. Much like a Squaresoft game, Diablo 3 will be carried mostly by the pedigree of the developer. I think one of the main things that might make this game mediocre is that Blizzard is way too good of a developer. Their games are more science than art these days as someone put it before.

Wrath and Cataclysm were too perfect in their construction. While they are well build xpacs, they are both missing something that TBC and Vanilla had in their imperfections (like a natural feel or something, hard to put into words right now). I see that happening with Diablo 3.

edit add: I think this game will come out pretty soon though. Depending on how well SWTOR holds onto subscriptions. WoW xpacs have always managed to release at a time to just decimate a potential competitor. MoP doesn't seem ready enough to compete with SWTOR, but Diablo 3 probably is.
    Last edited by Stevegasm; 2012-01-11 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny i just prevent getting hyped for blizzard games, because we all know it takes years and years for them to release it. So if you dont get hyped to much that you get burned out before its released you have no problem. I will get hyped when blizzard annouces a release date. You should do the same, atleast that way you can live towards something.

I am not hyped for the game, but excited? Of course. But for this moment, I haven't been particularly hyped on new information, i'm much more comfortable just waiting. It will be out when it is out.

Diablo 1 and 2, and Warcraft 1, 2, and 3, Starcraft 1(i haven't played 2 much yet....waiting on Zerg ZERG!), and World of Warcraft and all addons of all these titles have been some of my favorites games to play over the course of my gamer 'career'.
    I have also paid fairly close attention to the Beta (without being able to play it) and it looks like my old Diablo style, but with lots of new and impressive streamlining and features with a high degree of polish and catering to the gamer.

Something as inconsequential as long wait times is meaningless next to the nearly overwhelming evidence that the wait will pay off in dividends. At least in my eyes. I'm not and never was frothing at the mouth for the game, maybe I'm just patient by nature, but the hype around Blizzard games has almost never been overextended by much in the past.(maybe for addons, and even then mostly just the addons for WoW...and even then so far only one has been what I'd call bad. some were poor FOR Blizzard, but still good in a general sense)
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

You forgot the pole option of waiting patiently for my free copy due to the WoW Anual Pass. I probably wasnt going to buy it although i really liked the first and second games but since blizzard offered the anual pass and i know i will be playing WoW for the next year it was a bonus to get a free copy of the game. I am excited to play it but i also have the attitude of it will get here when it gets here cause i have other stuff to keep me entertained in the meantime.

Annual Pass.
    At first I was "weeee, D3!" Then I realized it would be as expensive as SC2 so I will probably won't buy it. Then Annual Pass came, I spent like 3-4 days browsing for news, wached trailers, read some stuff. Now I forget about D3 and simply play WoW, Skyrim, whatever I want and wait for D3 release. No hype until then, no expectations, no stalking for news. I treat D3 as "not there" and it doesn't bother me at all. I'll be happy when it comes but till then - no subject.

Deleted
    I just want a game that i buy to be good.
    Blizzard was always slow to deliver, but their products were always top of the combetition when finaly out.

Got used to it. Np at all if its good!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's Blizzard common, hopefully we'll get it at starters of 2013.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to play this game!