Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It was a blast, hated the Star League Cache though...
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has to be Zelda for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zelda and Mario64... before I got an N64, I guess it really was Gauntlet Legends at the arcade. So many quarters gone...
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

15+ Year Old Account
    Remeber that stupid console called Atari? The first Double Dragon game came on those and I loved it. It was early 90s I think or late 80s . On PC the first game I played was King Kong. Those apes that throw bananas at each other on top of buildings. Me and my brother had so much fun playing that game. It was a 386 PC I believe. However I have played games on Comodore 64 as well.

Oh boy, I feel old.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Glaga. gex, spyro, and pokemon.

Mario or Sonic. I remember playing Super Mario bros on the NES and Sonic on the GameGear.

Either Zelda or Final Fantasy (Mystic Quest, amusingly).

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic Nintendo for console gaming. Not really sure what game, but Super Dodge Ball is definitely still my all time favorite. I didn't really experience any of the other consoles except maybe a few games over relatives or friends houses. My next big console was a PlayStation when Crash Bandicoot came bundled with it.

Doom for computer gaming. If it wasn't for Doom I'd probably be another mindless Xbox tard because I wouldn't know a good FPS if it hit me in the face. Then again I did love PlayStation so maybe I would be sticking to it instead.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doom -> Quake -> Starcraft -> Battlefield 1942 -> WoW / Starcraft 2 / Battlefield: Bad Company 2 / Battlefield 3

Deleted
    Mario Kart and The Legend of Zelda: Wink Waker on the Gamecube. Got it when I was 6! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, that's a tough question. I remember we had some sort of weird console when I was a kid, but dont know what it was called.
    It had a gun, keyboard and a joystick. Hard to remember the games, but one you shot bugs (or something that looked like bugs, I have no idea). Another you shot bottles...
    Then you had an awesome game, that we (me and my siblings) never got right. Because it was hidden or something on the machine, or one of the other games - you controlled this character, moved around and collected things. I remember cherries and icecream (we simply called it "the icecream game", only in Norwegian).

We where kinda slow (parents not earning alot) with getting new things, and we finally got the super nintendo. I think it was caught on film the year we got it under the christmas tree, there sure was alot of screaming. And not alot of sleep (even our parents played when we finally went to bed).
    Memories...

God, I am old, first computer game i played was called "Trek" on a mainframe computer in the '70s the first home game i played was Wizardry, then ultima II, we also had an intellivision and the voice module for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Original Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda for the NES.

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

10+ Year Old Account
    probably pokemon, bought my friends gameboy pocket that had a broken contrast wheel, and he gave me pokemon red version with it. i got so many memories of that game, wish i could have it back again.
    weeee!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was some shoddy version of brick breaker... back when you could fit an entire game in a floppy disk. I was terrible at it, but I had lots of fun!

Edit: Does anyone remember an online game where you fired this hookshot upwards and destroyed blocks or something? It was a 2D game, and I also think it was 2 player. It's got to be more than 12 years old.
    Last edited by Rec; 2012-01-06 at 05:47 AM.

i cant remember who came first but N64 and sega genesis were the systems that got me into gaming followed closely by PS1...

what got me into computer gaming was possibly my uncle's diablo I and II

he let me play whenever i saw at his house(which was kinda often) i remember getting a nercomancer to past lv 10
    Last edited by SuperomegaOP; 2012-01-06 at 05:41 AM.

The Mario series on the NES, then the Colonization/Civ series.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

crash bandicoot, old pokemon games on gameboy

Deleted
    hmmm depends what platform
    Sega Mega Drive: Sonic, played that sooo much as a kid :3
    Gameboy: Pokemon and Mario
    Pc: Red Alert and Age of Empires
    Playstation: Fifa and Tekken, so much Tekken. Oh and Crash Bandicoot

I guess Star Fox and Mario 64. I went over to a friends house and we played N64(my first time) and we just played a bunch of games then I got one for my birthday and had Mario Kart 64.

When I really started to get into gaming was Starcraft/WC3.