Deleted

I need help with a motherboard bundle

I am no pro with computers and have little knowledge about the insides of one too.

I'm building a new PC, however I am keeping:
    -my case
    -650w power supply
    -sapphire radeon 6850 graphics card
    -24" monitor.
    -My dvd drive
    -And finally my hard drive
    -(if i've forgotten anything else)

Now, I need your help to aid me to preferably find a motherboard bundle. This includes a CPU, ram, and ofc the motherboard.

I also need your help now to find these within a budget of £200-£300 (cost efficient is greater however!).
    I want this new PC to be able to run majority, almost every game on High (if thats possible with the graphic card I have).

And last of all, just to let you know I'm not being lazy by letting people do stuff for me.. I just dont have much an idea of cost efficient high end gaming PC's or where to find bits and bobs!

All help would be appreciated, and try not to be too critical that I'm forced to give a negative reply!

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 01:48 PM ----------

Just saying, I have researched alot but still have no idea... I've looked on Ebuyer, Ebay, overclockers etc and yet not sure!

Deleted
    http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/...roductId=47132

This is what i recommend but if it is too much for you try www.novatech.co.uk for i5/i3 H61/H67 bundles. The novatech ones cannot be overclocked remember that when you way up your options.

Deleted
    Thanks. But I still need further explanation on the first one. For EG, is it quad core? is there a CPU with it?

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
    Thanks. But I still need further explanation on the first one. For EG, is it quad core? is there a CPU with it?
    No offense, but if you're asking these questions for the first one, I hope someone is putting the motherboard, cpu, and ram in there for you.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    The bundle included a Motherboard, CPU, RAM and a very decent aftermarket cooler (this allows you to easily overclock an i5 2500k which is quad core) note that it is not pre built tho it is just a bundle of components at a great price.

Deleted
    Sephiracle I did say I had close to no knowledge about the insides of a PC.

Thanks Roman. I guess I'l compare that to others and use that as an example

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
    Sephiracle I did say I had close to no knowledge about the insides of a PC.
    And you also did say
    I'm building a new PC
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard