Poll: What are you doing in the meantime?

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I watched about 10-20 hours of "Force" play Skyrim on Youtube, and it looked AMAZING. Then I got it, and I haven't played it for more than maybe 5 hours.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Option 4: Something... naauuuuuuughhtyyyyyy....
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

I'm levelling an Age of Conan toon right now. It's a decent enough game even going free to play.

Voting "Playing other MMO's" as I'm currently playing GW1 and working HoM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    I'm levelling an Age of Conan toon right now. It's a decent enough game even going free to play.
    Does that game have loads of restrictions as F2P? >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I heard a lot of people have left from the recent patch, is that true or?
    It does seem like some people have left, the Imperial station on my server is not nearly as packed as yet used to be. The server still has a healthy population though, atleast there's no more queues But yea, currently playing ToR while waiting for GW2.

Does that game have loads of restrictions as F2P? >.<
    It does. You have just 2 toon slots, can play only 4 classes out of 12, many dungeons are locked, and looks like there's a limit on how much money you can have on your toon at once, but actually it's not as bad as it sounds. If you play casually, it's perfectly good.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

Deleted
    I've tried Rift. It's a really good game, so good that I'm actually not recommending it cause it might shift people from GW2 )). On serious note though, I'm just impressed with Rift, sure some say it's just another WoW clone, but it's the first one that "does it right". You jump in and you immediately know how the game works, what keybinds are where and how to move around - it's just like WoW. Fortunately it provides a really healthy mix of old and new features so you welcome all the similarities and enjoy the "unknown".

Graphics are great, quests while being simple are clear at the same time so it's "easy on the mind", fully movable and scalable UI out of the box, well designed class system, many unpredictable events (invasions, rifts), interesting and well designed zones (even without a mount, you don't feel "exhausted" after travelling between points of interest). Often patches bring quality content and you can feel that game is evolving.

I hope GW2 is good.

It looks good.

But a lot of things look good.

In the meantime, I'm playing SWTOR, which is like a heavily-frosted cake. It's pretty and it I like it a lot but I think if I have too much I"m going to be sick of it quickly

---------- Post added 2012-01-27 at 07:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MKing View Post
    I'm playing SWTOR and League of Legends right now, will be hardcore grinding HoM with a few friends before GW2 comes out, when it does come out though i will probably still be playing SWTOR, only for operations and flashpoints thought, nothing else is worth doing. PVP is severly imbalanced ATM and bioware doesn't seem to care too much, iv gotten to the point where the operative i think it's called can't 3 shot me anymore but still only leaves me with like 10% hp with no skill involved they just spam a few abilities, so i'm not touching pvp anymore.
    Operatives are getting nerfed, probably too hard in the other direction. You're right that the pvp is bland though

Playing LoL, bought GW1 to farm HoM yesterday ... lvl 6 W/Mo right now , want to finish the guardian story in TOR. Waiting for both TSW and GW2.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a game that I followed for about a year and a half, and then decided against buying it because I don't have time for another MMO. For me it's going to be Diablo III once in awhile while hoping one day Blizzard makes another Warcraft RTS. Til' then I'm waiting for WiiU.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    It does seem like some people have left, the Imperial station on my server is not nearly as packed as yet used to be. The server still has a healthy population though, atleast there's no more queues But yea, currently playing ToR while waiting for GW2.
    Ah I see, at least it's not deserted! Well it might when GW2 comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    It's a game that I followed for about a year and a half, and then decided against buying it because I don't have time for another MMO. For me it's going to be Diablo III once in awhile while hoping one day Blizzard makes another Warcraft RTS. Til' then I'm waiting for WiiU.
    I got the D3 beta and really didn't enjoy it - weather it's because I don't like the style or it didn't intrigue me, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    It does. You have just 2 toon slots, can play only 4 classes out of 12, many dungeons are locked, and looks like there's a limit on how much money you can have on your toon at once, but actually it's not as bad as it sounds. If you play casually, it's perfectly good.
    Yeah I find that really stupid >_> I don't mind item shops, but when they go THAT far to restrict people, wtf :P

I got the D3 beta and really didn't enjoy it - weather it's because I don't like the style or it didn't intrigue me, I don't know.
    I am wondering about D3 as well ... not sure if in this time and age I will still enjoy hack&slash rpg. We will see.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Playing League of Legends and watching series ( Currently LOST, wich is awesome)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomodex View Post
    Playing League of Legends and watching series ( Currently LOST, wich is awesome)
    I loved that show. And then the ending ruined the whole thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I loved that show. And then the ending ruined the whole thing...

HUGE ENORMOUS NASTY ASS SPOILER FOR LOST ENDING INC

I think most people didnt understand the ending. the "purgatory" state was for the "substory" you know, like flashbacks was before, the side story of season 6. they where on the island and all that was real, they where not dead there. they ended up in purgatory in different time periods where they died from other, normal boring stuff over the years after the island (or on, depending on who died there) if you know what im saying
    Last edited by Solomodex; 2012-01-27 at 10:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomodex View Post
    HUGE ENORMOUS NASTY ASS SPOILER FOR LOST ENDING

snip
    As an atheist, I disliked the ending. Simple as that :P

Everyone's entitled to their opinion I can agree, after being such a good and creative show the ending didn't quite fit. Still love the show though

Deleted
    Yeah I find that really stupid >_> I don't mind item shops, but when they go THAT far to restrict people, wtf :P
    If you've ever played it in the past then you get to pick two of your old characters - so I have a Bear Shaman and Demonologist on F2P.

Studying for my exams and waiting for Kingdoms of Amalur and Mass effect 3.
    You can imagine how painful the combination of those two activities is