Poll: Would you play Titan of it was an MMOFPS?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Not a chance. I dont really care for FPS games and I wouldn't want to be forced to play an MMORPG in first person. I like actually being able to see my character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably, and I do think there's a high chance that it will be an MMO FPS. And even if it's not, there's always Firefall.

There is a way it can work, and there really haven't been a lot of attempts at it, so I wouldn't go off of that. Personally, I'm going to get sick of all the fantasy themed games soon, it's been done to death and I'd like to see someone successfully tackle a different theme. Think of something like Borderlands and build off of that. You don't have to be amazing, and if you aren't the best shot or don't have the interest to be, I'm sure there will be roles you can fulfill. I'm not super into sci-fi myself, but who says it has to be sci-fi? An MMOFPS set in say 2015 on Earth, with a twist of course, could have a lot of potential.

now if blizzard teamed up with bethesda and gave me a Fallout MMO i'd be all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

I would definitely be VERY excited and would most definitely try it. Obviously I cant say if I would continue to play it, since we don't even know what it is just yet lol... But I really like the idea
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn