Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    All i can say is fakecast prefferable with flash heal... if you get it off its still usefull....
    If you think Macro's are cheating you are far off from what pvp really is. A macro doesnt do alot of work, but it makes sure that i dont fçk up so much.
    Healers can outlast a long time and tab-target doesnt always give the most logical target. Heck sometimes it does nothing since the other target is just outta range...

When playing my shaman or mage i use mousover interrupts, this works perfectly and its a intended use since theres a function for it (target=mouseover)
    If your casting something in my range and that cast will heal my target, obviously you get interrupted....

Quote Originally Posted by Holyshnikies View Post
    people have amazing skill. I know this cannot be true.
    Then you are wrong. Ppl have skills. The fact that you were beaten by them don't mean they cheat only because they beat you.

I cast something. Lets say for instance, its a 2.5 second cast. By the time im .2 seconds into it, I get silenced.
    few things here, you say you are a Priest, so:
    - addons for sure. I don't PvP but I have TellMeWhen addon. I can configure it to show me big (and I mean it - big) warning icon the moment you start to cast certain spell. What is more I can set it to actually tell me what to press to counter it (some earlier pre-defined command like "press 5" where under 5 I have bound my silence). So I don't really need to know what you are casting. I predicted all your casts and set counters for them so when you actually cast I just press proper buttons. And its just simple example, I bet there are more complex addons, designed for PvP only.
    - skill. No brainer, PvP is SRSBSNS. Ppl who PvP are devoted to PvP. They know their class and they know how to fight others. They know who to kite, who to burst, who to silence.
    - skill no.2 and predictions. PvPers *know* what you will cast even before you. And they are prepared for it hence quick silence. We can say that they are *waiting* for you to cast that spell. Only to be silenced. If you play with scheme (I start with A, then B so I can cast C...) don't be surprised to be stopped at A or before B. Ppl are smart and won't wait till you melt their faces.

So there is no need to use fancy 3rd party programs (like bots) to own in PvP. Sure, there are addons, but they track certain things and allow to have a better view what's going on. Rest is pure experience. Experience (player skill) + good intel info (buff/debuff/cast tracking addon) = win.

macros are cheating???

god warriors would be unplayable (even more so than they are right now)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneegaplz View Post
    You should probably just quit if you think macros are cheating
    hahahaha! quality

10+ Year Old Account
    If i have to rely on a macro to do all my work for me, then yes, its a cheating feature. Sorry but it is. Thats like saying, Oh well, I type in this code whenever I want and it does everything for me instead of me having to do it manually.
    So you purposely choose to ignore some of the tools the game has given you, and complain that you can't win? Don't complain that you can't win then.

I know what a macro is. Anywho, What would I fake cast and why bother? If I get silenced or interupted, I cant use anything.
    Do you know what fakecasting is? It's casting a spell, then cancelling it, so that the person uses their interrupt but you don't get interrupted. Then you can free cast for 10 seconds.