Poll: Choices

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Favorite Pizza Chain

Which pizza brand do you prefer the most in quality and taste?

Chain? None.

Don't even bother. There are places close to you that do better. I'll give you a recipe if you want, you can do better all by yourself.

Deleted
    Can you only choose between the 3 options in the poll?
    Pizza Hut in that case,never been to the other two.

Deleted
    We only have pizza hut in sweden and they arent even close to the best we have a lot of random pizza resturants no real food chains.
    Option for other would have been a good thing.

Out of those? Meh.
    The Little Caesars around here has proven itself to be rather tasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza chains are nice for a quick take out but I feel you have to go out of your way to find quality pizza versus the manufactured stuff these guys market. Tastes too artificial.

Have to go to a nice Italian restaurant with a brick oven for something more "natural".

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    Have to go to a nice Italian restaurant with a brick oven for something more "natural".
    I used to feel that way, but I've been developing a recipe that does the job even without an incredibly hot wood/coal oven. I'm a pizza snob, to be clear. It's traditional Italian style or the best of the best NYC style, or gtfo. I can now get close. It's not hard at all. No need to ever order pizza again.

10+ Year Old Account
    pizza hut gives me dihrea cause their unclean work environment where i order from. so i no longer get their pizza. i chose papa johns cause of teh garlic sauce.

Towards the back end of 2010 I got fat off of too many ordered Dominoes Pizzas, they are amazing and always had deals on, probably my favourite but then some of the nicer Pizza Hut restaurants here are great too, In 2011 I decided I had become fat enough and have not had one since! Lol

My favourite though is a Pizza place here called "Als Pizza", there are only two of them but they make the best pizza in the world, havent had one for years tho.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I have none of those in poll close to where i live.
    Anyway the local pizza place in my village is really good if they have not that much to do, but if it is loads of ppl there then the quality goes down.
    For the best pizza ever! i need to travell 80km to a city called Hudiksvall and visit a place called ''Casablanca'' thats pizza straight from heaven!
    Also this is in the middle of Sweden.

Edit: Checks clock, 12:00 here and i got hungry for pizza tnx to this topic, i guess i go buy one in 30 min or so when their owen is really hot.
    Last edited by Clockworks; 2012-01-08 at 11:04 AM.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite is probably Papa John's, but that could be because I've only had it once at an airport, as the nearest to me is 45 miles away. Otherwise I'd probably say Domino's for their Double Decadence pizza, its just gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I used to feel that way, but I've been developing a recipe that does the job even without an incredibly hot wood/coal oven. I'm a pizza snob, to be clear. It's traditional Italian style or the best of the best NYC style, or gtfo. I can now get close. It's not hard at all. No need to ever order pizza again.
    Well shit, man, gimme that recipe! I'm dying to try it now that you've talked it up!

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in new york city so pizza places are in no short supply so I usually got some nice new york style pizza. If for some reason I have to settle for subpar pizza from one of the pizza chains out of the 3 listed it would be papa johns. Pizza hut is just awful and dominos is meh although dominos has great pasta bowls

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say it's a Dominoes for me. I've never seen a papa johns in Britain, so I can't really compare that. But out of the 2, I prefer dominoes. Only used to get it very rarely, as they didn't deliver to where I live. Now there's a new dominoes closer to me, and they do deliver to my house!

EDIT: Apparently Papa johns do exist in the UK. Still, never seen one and never tried it, so I can't judge it.
    Last edited by Jimmybob117; 2012-01-08 at 12:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

Deleted
    not so much of a "chain" as I have to cook it myself, but our local Asda makes a killer double Chilli Pepper, Tandoori Chicken, Spicy beef, Pepperoni and Chilli Oil Pizza. Nothing comes close to it. Not even the local domino's steak pizza.

Here in Aus we have Eagle Boys, for fast food pizza they have freaking awesome stuff.

In Sweden, where I live, we only got Pizza Hut, so i have to take Pizza Hut :P

Deleted
    never heard of the top one.

but out of dominos and pizza hut i pick dominoes. the pizza hut here is disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Towards the back end of 2010 I got fat off of too many ordered Dominoes Pizzas, they are amazing and always had deals on, probably my favourite but then some of the nicer Pizza Hut restaurants here are great too, In 2011 I decided I had become fat enough and have not had one since! Lol

My favourite though is a Pizza place here called "Als Pizza", there are only two of them but they make the best pizza in the world, havent had one for years tho.
    I did exactly the same lol, being a student and having a Dominos 1 minute down the road it was all to tempting at £5 for a large Pepperoni :P

You don't buy your pizza from chains in Sweden, it's not very popular, we got a lot of small local pizza places, we do have pizza hut but I've never eaten their pizza.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...