priest podcasts and, blogs

hi all i was wondering if you guys could list some priest podcasts or blogs and read or listen to...

Deleted
    circle of healing podcast

Well the first blog you should be following through on as a healer would be TalesOfAPriest.com by derevka, though it's been awhile since I caught up with Circle of Healing.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vand3tz View Post
    circle of healing podcast
    The last COH podcast was back in June.

There is no true Priest podcast out right now however I think Convert To Raid is the closest your going to find. However you can always look at the Wowpedia podcasting page is something else that would fit your needs better. As for blogs I would points you to The Stories of O she also does a nice podcast called The Double O podcast

I really like Oestrus, a lot. She's significantly awesome.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

This made me think about all the blogs I read in the past more than what's out there today. Jov and Seri I miss you!

Right now I think priest blogging is a bit weaker than it was for a while. Many good bloggers threw in the towel last year or so. On the other hand I think there is better debate and discussion on priest forums than ever before both here and at other places like plusheal, howtopriest, blizzards official forums and elsewhere. It's nice that all the theorycrafting and more "serious" discussion isn't restricted only to shadowpriest.com and elitistjerks anymore. More sources and more input means a community more in touch with the public and more great ideas.

I totally agree on Tales of a priest and The Stories of O. That's my top 2 too.