Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A long long time ago.. In a galaxy so far far away, somehow in the future...

where the hell is yoda's race... i wanted to smash one of them in this game and its killing my hopes and dreams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwald007 View Post
    where the hell is yoda's race... i wanted to smash one of them in this game and its killing my hopes and dreams.
    Pick on someone your own size.

Deleted
    George Lucas is very protective of Yoda, he's never let anyone reveal the races name, or homeplanet and to even have another of his species is a rare event. Quite why he does this no one really knows, maybe he plans it as a project for himself someday, maybe he wants something to remain mysterios in the Star Wars universe, all I'm saying is don't expect to see

Mission: Take out the Yoda base
    Bonus Mission: Kill 50 Yoda's

Any time soon.

Now that you say it, it actually is quite strange. Incoming movie in the future perhaps? *prays*

I believe there is only one of his race in TOR right now, so you probably won't get a chance to harm him. :-P

There is Master Oteg who sends Republic after the Jedi Prisoner...

The repuiblic has one Yoda during the flashpoints on Taral V and Maelstrom Prison.
    Depending on game choises you can even kill him during the second FP.

Deleted
    I once heard a suggestion that he's actually just a human, the force prolongs life so one as attuned and wise as Yoda is able to vastly extend their life, but they keep getting shorter and wrinklier...and green.

It's clearly BS but an amusing suggestion none the less.

Not only is Master Oteg of Yoda's race but he is also possessed by Winnie the Pooh. I'm waiting for them to give him a "Oh bother... think, think, think." line.

Wtb a yoda's race NPC on the Imperial side.

lol the way he faught the count in episode 2 was freaking crazy... That would be an epic sith boss battle against that flying little green man

Quote Originally Posted by Diop View Post
    I once heard a suggestion that he's actually just a human, the force prolongs life so one as attuned and wise as Yoda is able to vastly extend their life, but they keep getting shorter and wrinklier...and green.

It's clearly BS but an amusing suggestion none the less.
    That actually makes sense... since your ears keep growing your whole life.

http://medjournalwatch.blogspot.com/...-lifetime.html

Deleted
    lol the way he faught the count in episode 2 was freaking crazy... That would be an epic sith boss battle against that flying little green man
    Yeah it kind of irreparably damaged his character for me at least.
    Yet another reason I hate the prequels.

Anyway I've only seen Oteg so far, and Yoda's race was incredibly rare. (Yaddle and Yoda were the only ones during the clone wars)

Quote Originally Posted by Diop View Post
    George Lucas is very protective of Yoda, he's never let anyone reveal the races name, or homeplanet and to even have another of his species is a rare event. Quite why he does this no one really knows, maybe he plans it as a project for himself someday, maybe he wants something to remain mysterios in the Star Wars universe, all I'm saying is don't expect to see

Mission: Take out the Yoda base
    Bonus Mission: Kill 50 Yoda's

Any time soon.
    midi-chlorians. nothing is sacred.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yet another reason I hate the prequels.

Anyway I've only seen Oteg so far, and Yoda's race was incredibly rare. (Yaddle and Yoda were the only ones during the clone wars)
    Up until that point, i figured that 'top tier' force users didn't bother with lightsabers, but that fight made it clear that sabers are the way force users fight each other, at least in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by fairlycrazy23 View Post
    Up until that point, i figured that 'top tier' force users didn't bother with lightsabers, but that fight made it clear that sabers are the way force users fight each other, at least in the movies.
    I always thought he should be so powerful with the force, he would fight with a lightsaber, but wouldn't need to hold it. It would just float around him under his control

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    I always thought he should be so powerful with the force, he would fight with a lightsaber, but wouldn't need to hold it. It would just float around him under his control
    Agreed, I always wished there was a Jedi or Sith who's lightsabers just spun around him and acted like Destructo Discs from Dragon Ball.

15+ Year Old Account
    Consulates interact with a holo recording of a update on coruscant.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ztup View Post
    There is Master Oteg who sends Republic after the Jedi Prisoner...
    This right here. It may only be one, but it's one nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yet another reason I hate the prequels
    The only reason he was able to do that was because he used the force to enhance his physical abilities. After the fight, he was back to hobbling around. That fits well within established canon for the Star Wars Universe. I only hate the prequels for Jar Jar and Ani. They made Skywalker such a whiny little bitch. How could he EVER become Vader is beyond my understanding.